Digital Product Manager
America’s Test Kitchen is seeking an energetic and hardworking Product Manager who will on become an expert in our digital subscription business with an emphasis on member growth.
This role will work with a variety of teams at America’s Test Kitchen and we’re looking for someone who can act as a problem-solver, a project manager, a decision maker or a collaborator depending on the situation.
- Lead business requirement gathering and feature definition that supports the digital sign up experience
- Own and manage a product backlog, working with stakeholders to prioritize and sequence work
- Provide regular visibility into the status of ongoing work and provide regular updates about potential options or tradeoffs
- Effectively balance the voice of the customer with the needs of the business and consistently incorporate consumer behavior patterns and customer research into decision making process
- Work closely with UX, design and development teams in an iterative development process
- Test, measure and learn from launched products and feed learnings back into the site experience
- Identify and evaluate 3rd party business partners or technology platforms as required
- Become an expert on the competitive landscape and identify opportunities where America’s Test Kitchen can be best in class
- You have 3+ years of previous experience across product, project or business analyst roles.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and tackle both smaller tasks and larger projects
- Strong project management skills and ability to distill and communicate complex information effectively
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; you’re comfortable leading meetings and presenting in both small and large groups
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills -- you can look at data and translate it into what experiences customers have (or want to have) on our sites
- Previous experience with Optimizely, MixPanel, Google Analytics, or Tableau is a plus. It would also be nice if you know your way around a spreadsheet.
- You’ve used some type of project tracking software before (we’re currently an Atlassian/Jira team) and are excited to use it again
- You’ve owned at least one project from beginning to end and can talk about the results
- You’ve shown that you can lead a cross-functional team and that you can earn trust and respect both up and down in an organization
- We’re a consumer-based business so if you have previous experience working with different customer segments let’s talk about that
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience