CVS Health is embarking on a bold digital agenda to transform health care and empower millions of customers on their path to better health. We are creating innovative digital solutions that will make health care more accessible, more integrated and more reliable for more people, online and in our stores. We are looking for passionate, driven people who want to join a high energy and growing team to make a difference in customers lives and who want to be on the ground floor of digital innovation that aims to reinvent what a pharmacy and a health care company can be.
The DevOps Engineer Monitoring will play a vital role on a team accountable for providing quality and timely support for the Companys Digital Properties on Retail, PBM, and Specialty business units including cvs.com, caremark.com, cvsspecialty.com, etc. and their associated mobile apps. The DevOps Engineer Monitoring will provide analytical insight and tracking of critical customer experiences and work with SAFe Agile teams to help them understand the best ways to monitor their changes and areas of responsibility.
- Provide subject matter expertise (SME) in the area of monitoring and alerting to software developers and product managers
- Be a central approver of monitoring tools access
- Improve metrics on Digital Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) such as MTTD, MTTR, MTBF, etc.
- Meet with cross functional SAFe teams and help guide them in ways to improve their visibility into their products and the customer experiences with them
- Build, test and deploy new monitoring assets such as alerts and dashboards
- Continually maintain and tune existing monitoring assets to ensure the thresholds are current and that they are updated to the latest standards
- Assist with the competition of monitoring proof of concepts
- Assist with the triage of priority incidents as needed
- Work with production support teams to help provide them with greater visibility into customer experience issues on an ad hoc basis
- 3 years of experience and knowledge of Splunk queries, dashboards, and alerts and the ability to create them from scratch
- Knowledge of enterprise monitoring and alerting tools
- Understanding of architectural concepts in the implementation of monitoring and alerting
- Understanding of both IT and Application architecture
- Proficient in the use of various modern digital tools, and familiarity with basics of web based and native mobile applications
- Experience in programming in any modern language, or expertise/experience with scripting
- Experience in data analytics & reporting
- Experience championing measurable improvement in Digital Customer Experiences, preferably public facing digital properties such as e-commerce or others
- Proficient in the use of MS Office Products such as Word, Excel, Access
- Familiarity with one or more issue management tools such as HPSM, RTC, Rally, JIRA, etc.
- Experience with monitoring tools such as Application Dynamics, Dynatrace, HP monitoring tool suite, Splunk, Akamai, Firebase, Nagios, Solarwinds, New Relic, mpulse
- Experience in a modern programming language (Visual Basic, VBA, C#, Java, etc.)
- Experience in e-commerce applications
- Exposure to Digital Healthcare
- Experience and/or familiarity with Pharmacy Benefits Management
- Basic understanding of SAFe/ Agile framework
- A deep passion and mindset for striving to guarantee delightful digital customer experience
- Demonstrated ability to work with a variety of stakeholders, including but not limited to Development, IT, Product Management, Marketing, Merchandising, Call Centers and Operations
- Excellent organization, communication, presentation and people skills with a strategic approach to problem solving; demonstrated ability to multi-task across several important, time-sensitive tasks is a must
Bachelor's degree or relevant work experience
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
More Jobs From