All roles listed as remote are available as remote within the same country.
Digital Marketing Specialist
Snyk's mission is to help software developers stay secure. Our product enables both developers and security teams to continuously find & fix vulnerabilities in open source & containers - without slowing down and with seamless integration into Dev & DevOps workflows.
Snyk has made an organizational commitment to building a strong, effective, distributed company: we form teams across multiple offices wherever possible, and we invest in communication so that we can benefit from each others perspectives. As well as an always-on webcam so we can see whats happening in each office, we make heavy use of video calls, Slack, and some inter-office travel.
About the Role
Are you passionate about paid digital advertising?
We are looking for an analytical digital marketing professional to support our digital program, driving brand awareness and pipeline generation.
Your mission is to coordinate, implement, optimize and report on digital marketing programs. Youll be working closely across the marketing team, supporting always-on marketing initiatives, as well as campaigns and ABM programs.
Youll focus on hands-on execution of tactics in key digital channels including: Google Ads, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Intercom, Trendemon and more.
Youll spend your time:
- Coordinating and executing: youll be managing implementation & tracking of digital components for campaign activities, including search engine marketing, social advertising, display advertising, ABM advertising and on-site advertising & UX.
- Project management: leveraging project management tools (Asana), youll work with stakeholders and agencies on digital marketing campaign requests from ensuring requirements are defined, to requesting and managing creative, copy and landing pages.
- Analysis and reporting: youll be analyzing ad performance, on-site engagement, and conversion funnels to identify high impact digital marketing opportunities for brand awareness and pipeline generation.
- Optimization and experimentation: youll leverage data & insights to improve performance, iterating and testing ad copy, imagery, and targeting.
- Research and innovation: from new channel opportunities, to detailed keyword expansion research, youll look for opportunities to expand marketing tactics and scale results.
You should apply if you:
- Have 2-4 years of experience in hands-on digital marketing (either in-house or at an agency, bonus: experience in B2B, cybersecurity or related high-tech fields)
- Have experience managing programs in channels including: Google Ads, LinkedIn Ads, Facebook Ads, Twitter Ads (certifications are a plus)
- Have experience executing daily management of campaigns for paid search, and working with external vendors
- Are able to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment, under tight deadlines
- Have strong analytical skills and experience with basic reporting/excel (bonus if you have experience with creating reports, dashboards, and data visualizations leveraging BI tools & excel)
- Bonus: You have experience with Google Analytics, Salesforce, & Marketo (or similar CRM/marketing automation platforms)
- Proficiency with English (written and verbal), fluency with other European languages is a plus
Please apply below! We care deeply about the warm, inclusive environment weve created and we value diversity - we welcome applications from those typically underrepresented in tech.
Snyks mission is to help developers use open source code and stay secure.
The use of open source is booming, but security is a key concern (https://snyk.io/stateofossecurity/). Snyks unique product enables developers and enterprise security teams to continuously find & fix vulnerable dependencies without slowing down, offering seamless integration into Dev, DevOps and DevSecOps workflows. We care deeply about the quality and usefulness of the tools we develop, always focusing on our customers and users.
We are experiencing rapid growth - and we want you to join us! By the end of Q3 2019 alone, Snyk was already adopted by over 450,000 developers, and including multiple enterprise customers (such as Google, New Relic, ASOS and others). We also raised an additional $150 Million, announced January 21st, 2020, from investors such as Stripes and Salesforce Ventures, demonstrating that they are as excited as we are by Snyks progress and potential.
We believe open source software is a force for good, and were building Snyk to make it easier for developers who arent security experts to stay secure