SmartBear helps the worlds most recognized companies develop the worlds best applications. SmartBear has played a role in the ride you ordered, the banking app you use, the item you posted for auction, or that flight you just purchased. SmartBear's award-winning suite of testing software enables organizations to meet frequent release deadlines without sacrificing software quality, all while reducing testing costs. Additionally, our award-winning collaboration software helps development, testing and management teams work together to produce high quality software elevating a business ability to communicate and complete objectives more efficiently.
Due to massive growth and market success, SmartBear is continuing to hire employees rapidly to scale our company globally. We are looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist to help drive our global digital marketing efforts.
We are looking for an analytical and creative individual to join our high-performing marketing team in order to support our pay-per-click (PPC) and search engine marketing (SEM) activities. As part of the Digital Marketing team, you will oversee day-to-day execution, analysis and optimization of paid search activities, including keyword selection, messaging/ad copy testing, and conversion optimization and analysis for a number of our SmartBear products. You will play a key role in identifying new paid advertising activities and ensuring our paid digital efforts achieve ROAS objectives as well as complement other demand marketing efforts. Reporting to the Sr. Director of Digital Marketing, you will work closely with the Paid Advertising Manager, paid search agency, and cross functional team stakeholders, in order to track and analyze paid search efforts and the influence they have on the overarching demand generation QL, opportunity and billings goals.
- Work with the Paid Search & Advertising Manager to plan, execute, optimize, and measure paid search, paid social and other advertising campaigns
- Analyze and optimize targeting/retargeting utilizing advanced skills in keyword research and selection, demographics, contextual and behavioral targeting
- Create and monitor effective benchmarks for measuring success and impact of advertising campaigns
- Help create, edit and optimize paid search ad copy, ad extensions, and paid social messaging
- Create, manage, and optimize paid landing pages
- Track and monitor digital advertising spend via budget template
- Conduct competitive analysis and keyword research, when required, to inform digital projects, using tools such as SEMRush
- Proactively provide recommendations for additional digital advertising opportunities
- Pull and analyze marketing funnel performance reports to provide actionable insights and analysis
- Stay ahead of advances in digital marketing and act as a subject matter expert
Preferred Education, Experience, and Skills:
- 6+ months experience with Google Ads and LinkedIn Campaign Manager
- 6+ months experience in digital marketing, specifically paid media/advertising
- Bachelors degree required
- Experience with other paid advertising platforms a plus e.g. Bing Ads, YouTube, Google Display and Retargeting
- Understanding of different types of search engine marketing tactics
- Experience with analytics and tracking tools such as Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- Experience with reporting and analytics, including strong skills in Excel
- Ability to analyze data and results, identifying trends and determining key findings and insights
- Strong project management skills
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
At SmartBear, we focus on your one priority that never changes: quality. We know delivering quality software over and over is complicated. So our tools are built to streamline your process while seamlessly working with the products you use and will use. Whether its TestComplete, Swagger, Cucumber, ReadyAPI, Zephyr, or one of our other tools, we span from test automation, API lifecycle, collaboration, performance testing, test management, and more. Whichever you need, theyre easy to try, easy to buy, and easy to integrate. Were used by 15 million developers, testers, and operations engineers at 24,000+ organizations including world-renowned innovators like Adobe, JetBlue, FedEx, and Microsoft. Wherever youre going, well help you get there. Learn more at smartbear.com, or follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, or Facebook.
SmartBear is an equal employment opportunity employer and encourages success based on our individual merits and abilities without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, mental or physical disability, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, medical condition, sex, sex stereotyping, pregnancy (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), or any other legally protected status.