We are looking to hire a specialist in Paid Search, Paid Social and other paid digital marketing channels to spearhead lead generation and drive sales pipeline. The Digital Marketing Specialist will lead the development and execution of digital marketing and social media strategies which generate traffic, engagement and revenue.
As Digital Marketing Specialist you will be responsible for top-to-bottom management of our global paid media campaigns, namely hands-on day-to-day campaign management of prospecting and retargeting activities in Google Ads, LinkedIn Campaign Manager, Triblio and Facebook Ads Manager, among others. You will lead the development and execution of an effective social media strategy utilizing a wide array of social media platforms. You will be responsible for the execution and optimization of One Door’s social media strategy, including the promotion of ongoing organic content, amplification of our brand identity, and the growth of our engaged community across all platforms.
● Designing and executing innovative digital marketing campaigns, leveraging paid search, paid social, display advertising and beyond, to drive sales pipeline.
● Supporting verticalized ABM campaigns with digital paid media activities and tactics.
● Working with the Marketing team to plan and execute brand-focused campaigns focused on awareness and reach.
● Working closely with our Digital Agency on a combined approach to SEO and PPC, to deliver optimal SERP outcomes across our keyword landscape, to ensure best SEM results.
● Analyzing in-flight campaign performance, optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
● Manage daily spend against budget for all digital marketing campaigns.
● Measuring and reporting performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess progress against departmental objectives (KPIs & ROI)
● Being open to trying new tactics to improve campaign performance, adopting a test-and-learn approach, and utilizing a test budget for new tactics.
● Staying up to date on all current industry trends, and participating in conversations around future direction, to ensure we are a best-in-class marketing department.
● Create, execute and report on web analytics and testing programs providing insight for optimization of all online programs
● Participation in business planning including forecasting results based on marketing plan
● Work with both internal and agency resources to execute on marketing initiatives; help select, manage, develop and motivate agencies and other business partners
● Partners with marketing and creative team on optimizing digital advertising creative (banners, video) and creating integrated media campaigns
● Passion for social media and knowledge of the latest trends and insight.
● Experience creating and implementing digital and social campaigns, with an emphasis on social copywriting and building content calendars.
● Experience developing content across social platforms, including: Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
Working closely with our Digital agency, the chosen candidate will need to be a paid media expert, with hands-on experience across a range of platforms. The candidate will be motivated, independent, curious, as well as experienced with handling and processing data to inform actions & decisions.
The successful candidate will have proven success in delivering measurable marketing results, and stays abreast of industry trends, and will find ways to respond and capitalize on these trends
Skills & requirements:
● 2+ years’ relevant experience in B2B digital marketing, with core focus on paid.
● Proven expertise in setting up and optimizing campaigns in Google Ads, LinkedIn Campaign Manager & Facebook Ads – both prospecting and retargeting.
● Experience with producing, publishing and marketing social media creative assets across social media platforms (YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn)
● Experience in optimizing landing pages and user conversion journeys.
● Proficient in analyzing web performance using Google Analytics, and ideally in managing a Google Tag Manager workspace.
● Demonstrable understanding in cross-channel measurement, tracking and attribution.
● Solid understanding of SEO is expected, ideally with experience of working closely with an Digital Agency SEO team.
● Be a self-starter keen to look for ideas to contribute to the marketing efforts, as well as be able to take direction from others in the department when appropriate.
● Positivity, teamwork and being a part of our Marketing squad is important!
● Must be a strong communicator, both verbally and written.
● Experience at a B2B software company is preferred, but not essential.