CyberArk is seeking a Digital Marketing Specialist to join our Global Marketing team! In this role you will be responsible for supporting digital marketing demand generation including management, measurement, and ongoing optimization of Paid Search, Social, Display and 3rd party advertising strategies. You’ll have a large role in the analysis, reporting, and methodology of the Global web analytics program.
In this role, you will also have the unique opportunity to spend a portion of your time supporting the Field Marketing team – responsible for various lead generation and nurture programs across the Americas. You will work cross-functionally to align marketing campaigns and messaging to ensure continued success in new business development and customer expansion.
Passion for data is key, as expectations are high for delivering revenue-driving insights through extensive data analysis. Obsessive attention to detail, project management, budget management, and recommendation generation is key. Experience with international program management is a plus, as is familiarity with B2B Tech marketing and B2B measurement tools.
The successful candidate will be highly quantitative, data-driven and well-versed in digital marketing with the desire to develop additional skills through the support of Field Marketing.
- Plan, strategize, implement, and optimize campaigns and budgets for Global Digital media campaigns across various ad platforms – Google Ads, LinkedIn, Facebook, Native, Display, etc.
- Drive qualified leads and meet/exceed key performance indicators through continuous optimization.
- Manage web analytics, quantifying impact of advertising performance on lead generation pipeline and sales.
- Collaborate with creative team on campaign copy/creative that both aligns with Brand guidelines and delivers best performance.
- Advise and influence design of optimized landing environments to deliver highest conversion rates of advertising programs.
- Create polished, actionable dashboards, reports, and presentations customized to audiences from peer level to the CMO.
- Monitor emerging industry trends and communicate both within and across departments
- Plan events by identifying venues and coordinating requirements; developing invites and coordinating email blasts, follow up etc.
- Keep promotional materials ready by coordinating requirements with events’ schedule; monitoring inventory stock; placing orders; verifying receipt.
- Monitor budgets by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts.
- Support the Americas Field marketing team’s initiatives. Specific responsibilities include handling logistics for marketing campaigns, events and more.
- 3+ years’ hands-on experience managing Paid Search, Display and Paid Social advertising campaigns (previous management of international campaigns a strong plus).
- Experience with digital media advertising platforms such as Google Ads, YouTube, LinkedIn, Facebook, and DSP’s.
- Expertise with Web Analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Omniture/Adobe Analytics, Hotjar, etc.
- Experience with Tag Management systems (ex. Google Tag Manager) and with Web Project Management tools (ex. JIRA, Microsoft Project, Wrike).
- General understanding of marketing automation tools (ex. Marketo) and CRM (ex. Salesforce) platforms.
- General understanding of Account Based Marketing strategies and platforms (ex. Terminus, Engagio) a plus.
- Strong team player comfortable with cross-functional collaboration, including teams based across different time zones.
- Excellent at planning, prioritization, and project management, working on multiple projects concurrently while managing time efficiently, meeting regular deadlines while predicting and preventing last minute fire drills.
- Google certifications a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent business experience required.
- Willingness to travel on occasion.
More Jobs From