Berkshire Grey is seeking an experienced, goal-oriented, hands-on digital marketer to join our growing marketing organization. Reporting to the Director of Demand Generation, you will be responsible for architecting, coordinating, and executing a collection of lead generation campaigns and tactics to increase the visibility of Berkshire Grey and generate quality leads to drive revenue across target markets. You will also be a key contributor to our account-based marketing programs.
- Develop effective strategies to drive highly qualified leads across Berkshire Grey targeted verticals.
- Hands-on ownership of tactics and channels needed to execute integrated campaigns including digital and social communication, sponsorship programs, email marketing and other direct marketing programs.
- Design, develop and launch email marketing campaigns including the development of segment lists, emails and associated landing pages.
- Conduct iterative tests to help determine ideal messaging and call to actions.
- Produce omni-channel approach to launching new campaigns including the use of Google Ads, BerkshireGrey.com, social media and more.
- Manage partnerships with third-party vendors and consultants, when necessary, to carry out various initiatives.
- Manage updates to corporate site using content management system.
- Organize, maintain, and communicate a marketing campaign calendar.
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams to improve campaign performance, velocity, and overall effectiveness.
- Analyze and report on program performance through Marketo, Salesforce, and other platforms.
Skills & Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing.
- 4+ years of hands-on experience in B2B integrated demand generation campaigns utilizing email, webinars, digital channels, third-party programs, etc.
- Proven track record of designing, implementing, and delivering effective and innovative account-based marketing programs.
- Strong understanding of demand generation, lead nurturing, lead lifecycle and the buyer’s journey.
- Excellent marketing project management skills to plan, execute and report on concurrent marketing projects and ability to perform in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience with CRM and marketing automation platforms preferably Salesforce and Marketo.
- Self-motivated, hands-on, results-oriented, and a team player.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
We are a venture-backed company that combines artificial intelligence and intelligent robotics to change the way companies do business. Our company includes a team of world class technology experts recruited from centers of excellence including iRobot, Amazon, Uber, Tesla, Kiva Systems, Google, Microsoft, Carnegie Mellon, MIT, Cornell, University of Pennsylvania, Rethink Robotics, Lockheed Martin, BAE, Honeywell, and others. Prior work by this team resulted in more than 30 commercial products and billions of dollars in product revenue. Simply put, our team knows how to produce disruptive products that generate value for our customers.
As a company, we work hard and are creating material impact with our customers. Some would feel the need to say, “we work hard and play hard.” At Berkshire Grey our work is so rewarding that most of us finish a day and think “what could be more amazing?” Our culture is highly collaborative and open, the technical problems are challenging, the business opportunities are magnificent, and the value of your work to the customers and to the world is clear. Indeed, what could be better?
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
Benefits include: medical and related insurance, 401k with generous vesting and match models, and a well stocked kitchen.
More Jobs From