We have an opening for a passionate digital marketing & project management associate to join our growing team to help support our client’s marketing efforts.
Key responsibilities include:
- Supporting digital marketing program plans to meet client needs and goals
- Conducting metrics analysis to inform client program recommendations and campaign optimizations
- Supporting email and integrated campaigns (e.g., webinars, nurturing programs, event promotions, landing pages, etc.)
- Pulling monthly website metrics from HubSpot and/or Google Analytics
- Scheduling and publishing social media content
- Being proactive in identifying new approaches, tools, and programs to meet client objectives
- Project managing marketing programs (e.g. scoping work, managing teams to deadlines)
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Business Management or related field
- 3-5 years of marketing experience, ideally B2B tech-focused
- Previous experience with digital tools such as HubSpot, MailChimp, etc.
- Fundamental knowledge of digital advertising platforms such as Google AdWords, LinkedIn ads, etc.
- Strong project management and organizational skills, including the ability to meet deadlines and manage priorities
- Enjoys fast-paced agency environment
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- A positive, upbeat, and collaborative attitude, and a drive for ongoing improvement, in line with the company’s culture