Our sales and marketing teams help companies understand how Seismic can power collaboration internally through the use of content. Were thoughtful and committed to telling the Seismic story, with the goal to ultimately help brands focus on enabling their go to market teams.
In this role, youll be influential in spreading the word about our cutting-edge technology and expanding our footprint.
We are in search of an exceptional leader to drive digital paid marketing initiatives across our entire customer journey for Seismics rapidly growing global business. More specifically, we are seeking a Marketo Certified digital marketer who harmonizes innovative creative skills with deep data-driven strategies. This individual needs to excel not only on strategic planning, but also on efficient tactical execution. The role requires deep knowledge of digital advertising platforms, implementing best in class targeting, creative placement and rotation, and advertising reporting and analytics. Campaign management and cross-functional alignment are both critical skills for this role. This individual must also be a highly collaborative, strong team builder, and who is customer-oriented. As our digital marketing demand generation manager, you will be a key member of Seismics demand generation team.
Who You Are:
- Youre ready to take your 5+ years of experience in B2B Demand Generation or Marketing Programs to a high-performing team and company with aggressive growth goals.
- Youre equal parts strategic and tactical, with proven ability to develop strategic marketing plans and roll up your sleeves to make them happen.
- You have managed demand generation programs in the past, including all paid digital advertising for demand generation. Youre a skilled Agile project manager with demonstrated experience successfully managing projects involving tight deadlines, multiple stakeholders, and many moving parts. You also must be able to manage multiple budgets/flexibility.
- Youre organized to a T and rarely miss a detail or deadline.
- You are Marketo certified and youre comfortable learning new technology.
- Youre a team player, self-starter, master collaborator and skilled project coordinator, with demonstrated experience managing projects with tight deadlines and multiple stakeholders.
- You are great at working cross functionally and have strong communication skills, both written and verbal. You understand the importance of constant communication and alignment between marketing and sales, and youre committed to fostering strong alignment.
- You have a Bachelors Degree.d
What you will be doing:
You will be in charge of end-to-end campaign management on paid search and paid social channels. These campaigns will span across Asia, Europe, and North America territories. You will manage content types, demo request campaigns, InMails, video, static, and retargeting mechanisms. On the creative side, you will be expected to use Canva in conjunction with the design team to create static creative assets as needed. You will work with the product marketing org to land on aligned messaging and as copy across all of the advertising initiatives implemented.
Your scope of responsibility will extend to creating robust Marketo landing pages, programs, and processes that your ads will point to. This includes attribution, routing, SFDC connections, and more. Your collaboration with the marketing and sales ops team will be instrumental in going to market with these campaigns.
You will not only leverage landing page acquisition mechanisms, but also native lead forms within the platforms themselves. This includes lead form management and optimization depending on campaign type.
All digital campaigns will require extensive reporting and analytics evaluating critical KPIs for deep business insights. Budget management, pacing, and unit economics delivery will also be paramount to the responsibilities of this role.
Full funnel analysis and lifecycle stage conversion optimizations will also be instrumental to this role.
Seismic, ranked as one of the Best Places to Work by Inc. Magazine, is a rapidly growing Forbes Cloud 100 company, and is the recognized category leader in sales enablement. Seismic unites marketing and sales teams in delivering the most compelling stories throughout a buyers journey. More than 600 customers rely on the worlds most powerful storytelling platform to connect the right buyer, with the right content, at the right time, every time. Seismic customers such as T. Rowe Price, IBM, American Express, PayPal, Rockwell Automation, and Quest Diagnostics are achieving higher win rates, larger deal sizes, and improved customer retention rates with our solution.
Headquartered in San Diego and with more than 1,000 employees across the globe, Seismic is the leading sales enablement and marketing orchestration platform provider, backed by firms such as Permira, Ameriprise Financial, EDBI, Lightspeed Venture Partners, and T. Rowe Price. Seismic also recently expanded its team and product portfolio with the acquisition of Percolate and Grapevine6. Our board of directors is composed of several industry luminaries including John Thompson, Chairman of the Board of Directors for Microsoft.
Seismic is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, age, race, religion, or any other classification which is protected by applicable law.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
This is an anticipated 6 month CONTRACT role.
More Jobs From