Starburst is on a mission to modernize data access & analytics. Our company was founded in an unusual way; with customers and revenue from the beginning! Our growth is already ahead of some of the most successful software start-ups, and we dont plan on slowing down.
We believe our opportunity is huge. Every large company in the world suffers from a data silo problem. Traditional data warehouse products approach the problem with old solutions that breed inefficiency and ultimately cant help business analysts run fast analytics on all their data.
Starburst provides a modern solution that addresses these data silo & speed of access problems. Starburst helps enterprises harness the value of open source Trino (formerly PrestoSQL), the fastest distributed query engine available today, by adding the tools and 24x7 support that meet the needs for big data access at scale. Ultimately, Starburst helps organizations run analytics anywhere to make better business decisions.
Were excited to hire a Digital Marketing Manager to manage our digital marketing programs on search, social, and display.
The ideal candidate is someone who is comfortable wearing many hats -- leading both the high-level strategy and day-to-day execution. Youll have full ownership of our US paid marketing, driving demand with exceptional digital experiences and helping us reach our MQL goals. Youll likely have 3-5+ years of direct hands-on experience, but were more focused on your skills than the exact years of experience.
- Build and maintain paid marketing campaigns, including paid search, display, and paid social.
- Manage remarketing and other targeted acquisition programs to capture and convert site visitors.
- Be a trusted advisor to the rest of the marketing team: content, demand generation, product marketing, and partner marketing teams.
- Partner with our web development team to build high-converting landing pages to support your campaign initiatives.
- Support strategy development and execution for digital ABM programs in coordination with our ABM manager.
- Create and update performance dashboards; analyze campaign performance and make optimizations accordingly to increase ROI.
- 3-5+ years of digital marketing experience working for a software company
- Subject matter expert on paid marketing strategy and execution
- Very strong written, verbal, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced, deadline-driven environments
- Familiarity with a range of martech and analytics tools (Our stack includes Hubspot, Wordpress, Salesforce, SEMRush, 6sense, Google Analytics, Wistia, Drift)
Headquartered in Boston MA with offices in Warsaw and London and employees across Europe and the Americas, we are committed to hiring where the talent is.
Starburst Data, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.