As a Campaign Marketing Manager, you will join the Consumer Marketing team to drive acquisition, retention and new business adoption. In this role, you will help Midaxos consumers engage with our products, and play a key role in developing digital strategy and execution to drive growth through paid digital channels.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Build and maintain our social media presence.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies.
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience.
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Optimize user funnels based upon marketing campaigns.
- Bachelors degree in Marketing or another related field
- 1 year of digital marketing experience with a high growth start up SaaS organization.
- Proven hands-on experience executing paid media campaigns across multiple digital channels, including SEM, display, and video.
- Experience executing integrated marketing campaigns across all channels.
- Experience with Marketing Automation tools such as Marketo, Hubspot, Pardot, etc.
- Experience with Salesforce CRM.
- Ability to collaborate cross-functionality
- Impeccable attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, managing multiple projects with tight deadlines
- Proficient in Excel, Google Analytics, Hubspot and any other analytical tools.
- Competitive compensation
- Health, dental, and vision plans
- 401k plan
- A collaborative, flexible work environment
- An exciting, diverse, and supportive international team
- The opportunity to be part of a company that is revolutionizing the way M&A is done
- Easy-going, enthusiastic, open, but very results-driven culture