The EF Ultimate Break Marketing team is a fun group that loves inspiring young adults between the ages of 18 and 29 to sign up for life-changing travel experiences across the globe! As a Digital Marketing Manager, you will be an integral part of our Marketing and Creative team taking a hands-on approach to executing promotional campaigns across our mid to lower funnel channels. Youll manage the planning, execution, distribution, measurement, and optimization of our digital marketing initiatives across the customer journey.
- Own monthly email marketing program calendars including promotion and lead nurturing efforts
- Plan and coordinate all customization across email and site experience for each target segment
- Ensure all assets are reviewed, approved and launched on time (in coordination with key stakeholders across the product)
- Update the site through our CMS tool (Storyblok) when necessary for trip merchandising
- Coordinate and lead asset distribution, analysis, and optimization recommendations across owned channels
- Ensure consistency of message across design and copy on all owned digital platforms.
- Leverage ecommerce best practices in conjunction with audience insights to deliver best customer journey
- Own project management for all monthly materials including coordination of creative and tech resources
- Partner across teams to ensure calendars and assets are shared and re-purposed with the right cadence
- 3-5 years of relevant marketing experience (ecommerce)
- Extreme attention to detail
- Bachelors degree Required
- Direct experience working with multi-channel customer acquisition campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to track and interpret trends and patterns to inform and optimize marketing plans
- Exceptional project management, planning, and organizational abilities
- Able to think strategically, and execute tactically
- Excellent teamwork and collaborative skills along with ability to partner with internal teams
- Able to meet regular deadlines and manage multiple workstreams and projects simultaneously
- Highly adaptable; energized by rapid change and ambiguity
- Awesome writing, presenting and communication skills
- Have a sense of humor and ---- and positive energy
- Are a dot-connector and collaborator with a strategic mindset
Bonus points if you have
- Experience and comfort working with a marketing automation solution
The reason(s) youll want to work here
Aside from joining an amazing, passionate team, we offer killer perks (and this is the abbreviated list):
- EF product discounts
- Up to $1,500 a year for professional development/continued education
- 25% company match on your 401(k)
- Three weeks paid vacation your first year, 4 weeks thereafter
- Charitable matching
- Generous health/dental/vision package
- Free in-house language classes
More about EF Ultimate Break
EF Ultimate Break is a division of EF Education First and is the easiest way to travel abroad for anyone 1829 years old. Every trip gives travelers the chance to make friends, explore new places, and immerse themselves in different cultureson fun, affordable, life-changing adventures.
For more information, visit www.efultimatebreak.com
About EF Education First
At EF we believe that the world is better when people try to understand one another. Since 1965, we have helped millions of people see new places, experience new cultures, and learn new things about the world and about themselves. Our culturally immersive education programsfocused on language, travel, cultural exchange, and academicsturn dreams into international opportunities.
When you join EF, you join a multicultural and diverse community working across more than 600 schools and offices in 50 countries, all with one shared mission of opening the world through education. Whoever you are, whatever you are passionate aboutwe welcome you and want you to bring that to work every day. EF is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to inclusion and belonging across race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, parental status, identity, experience and everything else that makes you unique.
Founded in Sweden in 1965, EF has school and offices around the world, including hubs in Boston, London, Mexico City, So Paulo, Shanghai, Stockholm, Zrich, and more. Learn more at https://ef.com.