Digital Marketing Manager
Digital Marketing Manager
EF Educational Tours
EF Educational Tours is seeking a passionate, analytical, energetic, results-driven Digital Marketing Manager to join our team based in Cambridge, MA.
In this role, youll be responsible for providing the strategic direction to grow our marketing efforts around paid social, paid search, and display that promote our various educational tours products. As an integral member of the Marketing team, this position will develop and manage the digital marketing campaigns across various online advertising platforms such as Google, Facebook, Twitter and Bing. A strong background in paid media and hands-on-experience managing paid search, paid social, and display advertising is required for this job.
- Manage all aspects of paid search and paid social campaigns including program strategy and execution, testing and optimizations, analytics and budget optimization.
- Oversee the management of key elements to ensure campaign success, such as defining tactics, establishing KPIs, reporting, and analytics.
- Provide in-depth reporting and insightful analysis of all paid marketing program performance.
- Initiate best practices and strategies in paid media (including beta programs, advertising networks, and innovation opportunities).
- Stay on top of industry trends and identify new opportunities to grow the business.
- Recommend and implement strategies that will drive traffic, conversion, retention, revenue, and profitability.
- A solid understanding of various online advertising platforms such as Google, Facebook, Twitter, and Bing.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel.
- Certification on Facebook and Google a plus.
- Bachelor's Degree in digital marketing, communications, business, marketing, or related field.
- 3-5 years of experience in Paid Media with proven results.
- Strong team player and thought leader with the ability to guide decision making through strategic insight.
- A strong understanding of digital techniques and trends within the media landscape and in the greater digital ecosystem.
- Some people may think you are obsessively detailed but you just consider yourself organized.
- Ability to build partnerships and effectively establish and maintain relationships with internal and external clients and vendors.
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills.
The Perks (and this is the abbreviated list):
- Competitive benefits package
- 401K with robust company match
- Three weeks paid vacation your first year, four weeks starting in your second year
- Opportunity to travel internationally
- Free in-house language classes
- Tuition reimbursement
- Charitable matching
About the Marketing Department:
- Were the in-house agency for EF Tours. Check out some of our work at eftours.com.
- Were writers, designers, UXers (designers, researchers, and analysts), video editors, shooters, producers, photographers, marketing managers, data scientists, lead-generators, and more.
- We can make anything the business needs and create whatever we can dream up, all in-house.
- Were a spirited bunch with an incredibly diverse set of skillsfrom competitive fencing to professional shoe testing to artisan bag-making to taking care of a fainting goat named Brian. (Really.)
- Were a passionate crew that focuses on making great work,and we have lots of fun doing it.
A tiny bit about EF Education First:
- We give teachers and students the opportunity to experience the world through culturally immersive educational travel - and weve been doing it for 50 years.
- We not only embrace challenges, but we also thrive on them.
- Were travelers, innovators, thinkers, and doers.
- Our philosophy is work hard, play hard.
- Were a socially responsible company and give back to communities worldwide.
- Our company culture is entrepreneurial, vibrant and definitely unique.
EF is the worlds largest international education company providing life-changing educational experiences to create global citizens. We offer millions of people the opportunity to learn a language, travel abroad, experience another culture or earn an academic degree. Since 1965, EFs mission has been opening the world through education. Our 52,000 employees have a worldwide presence in over 600 schools and offices within 50 countries.
For more information about our career opportunities, visit www.careers.ef.com