Digital Marketing Manager
Digital Marketing Manager
EF Go Ahead Tours
Cambridge, MA USA
We are looking for an analytical, creative, organized, and results-driven Digital Marketing Manager to maintain and build upon an already advanced digital advertising program. You will be responsible for driving improvements in our acquisition metrics by utilizing best practices, testing and continuous optimization. A strong background in paid media and substantial hands on experience managing paid search, paid social and display advertising is required for this job. As part of a fun team that loves what they do, you will inspire adults of all ages to sign up for life-changing travel experiences across the globe.
You are energetic, flexible, and a team player. You consider yourself a data analyst, and love interpreting numbers to make decisions that drive the business forward- not just generate more clicks. At the same time, you have a good eye for design and copy- an essential skill needed to lead ad development and optimization processes. Passion for travel is required!
Sound like you? Then youre our type of person. Keep reading!
- Own and execute the day-to-day implementation, testing and optimization of all paid campaigns
- Provide in-depth reporting and insightful analysis of all paid marketing program performance
- Conceptualize new creative concepts and testing plans, and work closely with designers and writers to ensure that ads are continuously refreshed and optimized
- Stay on top of industry trends and identify new opportunities to grow the business
- Evaluate and manage media vendors, develop and maintain relationships, negotiate rates and manage billing
- Must know the ins and outs of paid search, display, and Facebook advertising
- Minimum 3 years of experience in hands on paid search, display, and Facebook ads management
- Broad understanding of online marketing tactics
- E-commerce experience
- Very strong data analysis skills
- Very strong knowledge of Google Analytics and Excel
- Desire to work in a small entrepreneurial team environment
- Ability to generate ideas and work independently
- Strong writing skills and a good eye for design
Bonus points if you have:
- Experience with Tableau
- Experience with SA360
The reason(s) youll want to work here
Aside from joining an amazing, passionate team, we offer killer perks (and this is the abbreviated list):
- EF product discounts
- All expenses paid international travel
- Up to $1,500 a year for professional development/continued education
- 25% company match on your 401(k)
- Three weeks paid vacation your first year, 4 weeks thereafter
- Charitable matching
- Generous health/dental/vision package
- Free in-house language classes
More about EF Go Ahead Tours
EF Go Ahead Tours is a division of EF Education First. Established in 1990, EF Go Ahead Tours offers over 175 high-quality tours around the globe to adventurous adults of all ages who are looking to learn more about the world and themselves. Committed to breaking down barriers of culture and geography, Go Ahead provides travelers with superior quality, exceptional value and a highly customizable travel experience.
For more information, visitwww.goaheadtours.com
More about EF Education First
EF is the worlds largest international education company providing life-changing educational experiences to create global citizens. We offer millions of people the opportunity to learn a language, travel abroad, experience another culture or earn an academic degree. Since 1965, EFs mission has been opening the world through education.Our 52,000 employees have a worldwide presence in over 600 schools and offices within 50 countries.
For more information about our career opportunities, visit www.careers.ef.com