Office Tour Photos
Are you an experienced digital marketer who wants to drive digital transformation for one of the largest footwear companies in the world? Do you seek ways to innovate and optimize digital marketing campaigns? Our Consumer Engagement team is changing how ASICS develops relationships with our consumers - more personal and more data-driven - to grow our e-commerce business globally.
This position will lead the development of cutting-edge digital campaigns for new product launches and key global events. This individuals focus will be building digital strategies for CRM, paid media, social media, mobile apps, loyalty, and e-commerce, all while integrating real-time campaign performance and data. This role will primarily focus on ASICS Core Performance Sports (tennis, soccer, volleyball, rugby) and Sportstyle (lifestyle) product categories.
The ASICS Digital team is a global division of ASICS based in Boston, Massachusetts. Our goal is to build digital technologies to better connect the ASICS brand to its consumers. We are responsible for the continued development of mobile-fitness solutions, such as ASICS Runkeeper and ASICS Studio, global e-commerce platforms, and other digital marketing services that encourage people to move, get fit, and stay balanced.
What Youll Do:
- Lead global digital marketing strategy and execution for CPS and Sportstyle category campaigns
- Manage cross-functional relationships to develop strategic integrated plans that drive e-commerce traffic and sales
- Own digital toolkit/campaign development process end-to-end: from creative briefings, digital channel strategy, creative development, feedback gathering and reporting and learnings
- Report on campaign performance across all digital channels and KPIs. Proactively share learnings with relevant stakeholders for continued improvement
- Develop and execute a digital marketing innovation testing and learning roadmap
- Present digital plans and reports to stakeholders across the ASICS organization
What Youve Done:
- 5-7 years of digital marketing experience
- Deep understanding of digital channels and best practices
- Experience working cross-functionally with stakeholders of varying seniority and backgrounds
- Strong digital analytical skills (preferably GA certified)
- Understanding of e-commerce content best practices and trends
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills across different cultures and digital literacy
- Ability to prioritize workload and manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor's degree required
ASICS Digital is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or fitness level.
More Jobs From