Piaggio Fast Forward (PFF) is looking for a Digital Marketing Lead to join our growing team as we launch our inaugural product. The Digital Marketing Lead will develop, create, and optimize social media marketing, content strategy and performance media buying & email campaigns that will enable PFF to identify opportunities across brand development and customer acquisition. You should be a team player, a roll up your sleeves operator, and appreciate the importance of branding for a premium lifestyle product. This means in addition to digital marketing you understand what influences and moves contemporary culture, from design, to art, to fashion, to music.
- Works closely with marketing leadership to ensure that the digital content and social media strategies are global in scope, fully integrated across channels and measurable in market, including building a community and driving commercial opportunities.
- Develops and plans cross-channel marketing programs that are based on digital marketing principles specifically leveraging desirable digital content and distributing strategically via social media networks.
- Create and manage a 52-week digital marketing calendar tied to brand and product launch activities.
- Engages relevant partners (internal and external) to create appropriate digital assets to execute digital campaigns. Formulates the brand social media analytical tool strategy and ensures familiarity with key industry tools.
- Lead the development and ensure flawless execution of digital campaigns including on-line SEO, Google Adwords, digital advertising, social media, mobile and emerging channels.
- Sources and develops engaging content for owned channels, including blog, site and social.
- Provides asset manuals to relevant partners. Creates social content that is brand building
and drives significant revenue.
- Monitors innovative new social media platforms to consider enhancements. Ensures
enhancements are in line with brand assets & messaging.
- Manages social media strategy and voice with the marketing team.
- Co-manages the relationship with media buying agencies with marketing leadership.
- Executes media partner programs, making sure assets and resources are provided.
- Leads measurement and reporting for optimization and share-out.
- Implement social listening processes and disseminate learnings and recommended actions.
- Act as a subject matter expert in promoting the lifestyle enhancement value of products through digital experience
- Identify and engage customers using Hubspot (ability to use Looker is a plus)
- Lead the adaptation and application of digital measurement frameworks to understand the impact generated from digital marketing initiatives
- Monitor page views and engagement using Google analytics.
- Translate complex and abstract analytics problems and solutions to business leaders
- Bachelors degree in marketing or related field (journalism, communication)
- Minimum 5+ years experience working in digital advertising and marketing at a premium lifestyle consumer brand
- Obsessed with quality of marketing content
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Detail-oriented, consistency in creating on brand messaging across all digital channels and consumer touch points
- Proven ability to meet deadlines in a fast moving, dynamic team & business environment
- Desire to work in close partnership with creative teams on design led campaigns
- Demonstrated ability to create original and engaging copy
- Ability to lead, define, structure, execute, analyze, and optimize multiple complex marketing campaigns across different channels
- Strong knowledge of the technical elements involved in digital marketing practices (site structures, SEO, tag management)
- Proficient with CRM tools especially Hubspot
- Experience in managing social media campaigns on Youtube, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter including PPC strategies and expenditures
- Data driven marketer who knows how to optimize spend
- Track record of growing a companys follower base
- Successful applicants will be asked to show proof that they can legally work in the U.S.