Office Tour Photos
Digital Marketing Director
A career at PatientsLikeMe means you are part of the worlds largest personalized health network, helping people find new options for treatments and take action to improve their outcomes. Were now part of the Research and Development unit in the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, backed by the resources of a Fortune 5 organization working to help people live healthier lives and help make the health system work better for everyone.
Under new leadership were transforming marketing and patient engagement to drive even better results: more highly engaged patients, greater patient support; and a more patient-centric and data-driven approach to providing value back to patient communities. Digital Marketing is critical to this transformation, and the Digital Marketing Director will lead the Digital team through the next phase of growth and beyond.
In partnership with stakeholders across the organization, the Digital Marketing Director develop a robust digital marketing campaign and measurement strategy that ties different digital channels together into a holistic approach to drive meaningful engagement with patients. The digital strategy will effectively use analytics to understand opportunities for engagement and to create impact. This role will be cross-functional, involving working closely with Product, UX, Health Consumer Insights, Product and Marketing Analytics, and other business areas, as well as other groups within Marketing such as Content, PR and others.
The Digital Marketing Director will be a key member of the Marketing organization, reporting to the head of the group. S/he will lead a small digital marketing team, as well as manage relationships with outside agencies and vendors responsible for digital campaigns and social media. PatientsLikeMe Marketing team is small but fierce, with a strong collaborative and cooperative culture. There is opportunity here to be part of building a new organization while making a positive impact on the lives of many patients.
In this position, you will:
- Create end-to-end digital marketing experiences that manifest the PLM brand and drive measurable business results
- Develop digital strategies and tactics for patient acquisition and retention working closely with PLM Director of Content
- Develop a framework for iterative learning to continuously improve the effectiveness of digital marketing campaigns
- Work with Product and Data Analyst to measure and report on the ROI of digital marketing efforts
- Develop a deep understanding of how to leverage digital channels to align marketing efforts with our patient needs and preferences
- Oversee social media, working with the internal content team and outside agencies to continue to improve effectiveness of social
- Oversee email marketing strategy, leading the build and execution of email marketing campaigns to patients across and within communities
- Oversee paid and organic search channels
- Work with external partners to develop and manage joint digital campaigns
- Manage digital marketing campaigns; sometimes act as campaign owner for broader campaigns
- Manage and maintain successful relationships with digital vendors and outside agencies
- Other responsibilities to be determined as the organization evolves
To be considered, you will need:
- Leadership, capable of managing a growing team and working effectively in a collaborative, fast-paced, rapidly evolving environment
- Superb communication skills: written, verbal, data visualization
- A minimum of 7 years of experience running successful digital marketing campaigns, with a proven track record of delivering measurable impact to business outcomes
- Strong foundation in digital strategy, including content production, website design, social media, email marketing and digital advertising
- Deep understanding of key digital media channels including SEM, website, display, email, etc.
- Proficiency with information hierarchy, tag management and web analytics tools (especially Google Analytics)
- Highly engaged, intellectually curious individual who seeks continuous learning and is comfortable with a test-and-learn environment
- Healthcare background strongly preferred
- Tableau and / or other BI tool experience a plus
Please consider joining our DYNAMIC, friendly team! It takes only a few minutes to check-out this great opportunity and apply!
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
To learn more about PatientsLikeMe, visit our website at www.patientslikeme.com
More Jobs From