As a Senior Consultant within Digital Commerce Marketing, youll be part of the team focused on driving Omnichannel growth at CVS and connected digital experiences online to store. You will be play a critical role in leading the marketing efforts and working cross-functionally to help ensure larger marketing strategies deliver the necessary business and consumer outcomes on-time, on-budget, and on-strategy. You'll be the part of the development of marketing solutions across owned assets and paid media channels including traditional, digital, and emerging to acquire new customers and increase engagement with current customers. In this role you will report to the Senior Marketing Manager of Digital Commerce and will work closely with many cross-functional partners including marketing, digital, merchandising, loyalty & personalization, creative, finance, legal, etc.
Additional Responsibilities of the Senior Digital Marketing Consultant:
- Ownership and end-to-end accountability for smaller scale projects from initiation through execution write marketing brief, gain stakeholder alignment, brief internal & external creative agency partners, creative approval and implementation
- Plan and oversee the execution of key marketing tactics, including email, online banners and landing pages, social, and more.
- Drive the weekly management of online site assets for high-traffic pages on CVS.com
- Leverage analytics to forecast and measure marketing channel performance, and support optimization to deliver desired results
- Grow your marketing skills by supporting Senior Marketing Manager on larger, more complex projects to ensure successful delivery and results
- Manage and develop strong, collaborative relationships with partners across the organization and lead cross-functional team to ensure consistent communication and execution of strategy
- Work closely with Insights team to field customer research and apply learning's into action able strategy
- Conduct competitive analysis to identify strengths, weaknesses and opportunities for CVS
- Proactively self-educate around retail and marketing industry trends to identify
- 2+ years of marketing or advertising experience with a focus on retail and digital marketing communications
- Experience in eCommerce/Digital
- Project Management experience
- Retail store experience
- Experience working with website tracking, webpage banners, and creation of landing pages
- Bachelors in marketing, communication or liberals arts
- Verifiable High School Diploma or GED
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
More Jobs From