Who we are
BookBub is one of the fastest-growing consumer tech startups in Boston. Millions of readers use our products every day to find great books, and our service empowers thousands of leading publishers and authors to drive sales and find new fans. Were expanding our team to address the challenges and opportunities of the publishing industry while continuing to help readers find stories and authors theyll love. Check out BookBub and our audiobooks retailing platform, Chirp, and learn more about what to expect working at BookBub.
The Digital Marketing Co-op role
You'll work with us full-time at our office in Kendall Square for about six months, July-December 2020.
Youll help drive new member growth to our audiobooks retailing platform, Chirp (chirpbooks.com), by assisting with paid-social advertising and other acquisition marketing channels.
Please note: were primarily seeking candidates from the Class of 2021.
During your co-op, you will:
- Develop and execute ongoing paid-advertising campaigns
- Analyze and measure the impact of campaigns to scale new member acquisition while hitting high goals
- Develop and test new creative concepts while working closely with the design team
- Write ad copy and test different variants of messaging
- Regularly test new concepts and experiences and share results
Who were looking for:
- Youre a currently enrolled undergraduate student, preferably pursuing a concentration in marketing or a related field, with an anticipated graduation in 2021
- You've had at least one previous co-op or internship in a related field
- Youre available to work full-time at our office in Cambridge, MA for six months in the second half of 2020 (typically July-December timeline)
- Youre analytical and data driven
- Youre organized and have a strong attention to detail
- Youre motivated to reach goals and learn
- You can work both individually and as part of a team
- You have excellent marketing instincts
- You can communicate new ideas and findings clearly to other members of the team
Your interview experience
Our goal is to create an environment where you can interview at your best. If we can provide any assistance or accommodations during your time with us, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org. All requests are treated as privately as possible and have no impact on candidate eligibility.
BookBub strives to be an inclusive workplace and we value learning from different perspectives. We seek to foster an environment filled with people from a wide variety of backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
More Jobs From