Office Tour Photos
Datto is a creative company at its core and is an exciting and dynamic workplace. We're 100% focused on our managed service provider partners and believe that with the right technology, managed service providers can change how businesses around the world operate. Datto provides data protection, business continuity, networking, business management, and file backup and sync products that empower and protect the clients of our 14,000+ partners. We're headquartered in Norwalk, Connecticut and have 22 offices worldwide.
Does This Describe You:
- A driven and creative problem solver
A Look Inside the Job:
- Execute paid campaigns across Facebook, LinkedIn, Google Ads
- Build a paid media strategy and calendar in close collaboration with the content team
- Manage recruitment strategy for hosted events, including roadshows and company conferences
- Analyze data and campaign performance to test and refine marketing tactics
- Use sophisticated targeting and remarketing to ensure we always hit and nurture the right audiences
- Work cross-functionally with sales, business development, creative, product marketing to help ensure organizational alignment and effectiveness of demand generation activities
- Support the implementation of Drift on datto.com
- 1-2 years of experience of hands on experience with digital marketing channels (global experience is a plus)
- Experience with Google Analytics and CRM software (Marketo, Hubspot, Salesforce etc)
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Detail-oriented, organized, and motivated to learn
At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:
- Comprehensive health-care benefits
- Free lunch every Friday
- Flexible paid time off policy
- Free food, drinks, and fresh organic fruit
- Fitness reimbursement
- Charity match program
- Education reimbursement
- And more!
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.
More Jobs From