Are you a data wizard, who can deeply understand all aspects of SaaS funnel performance? Do you have strong business-sense that allows you to provide compelling, contextual recommendations based on your insights? Are you a self-starter with both business intuition and intellectual curiosity to know when to dive deeper to better understand a potential opportunity (or problem)? Do you love working in an entrepreneurial environment with an all-hands-on-deck mentality where we make progress every day and you will have the opportunity to chip in wherever the team needs help (both meeting team goals and expanding your skillset)?
You have come to the right place.
We are looking for a rockstar Digital Analytics Manager to deeply understand the performance of our funnel and recommend actions to improve funnel throughout. You will be responsible for performing marketing analytics with a focus on leveraging digital data to influence marketing decisions; applying analysis skills to mine through data and communicate results to key stakeholders; analyzing visitor behavior patterns and trends to predict the impact of changes to customer experience and purchase process; assessing the impact of digital marketing promotional efforts; developing standardization and procedures for preparing web marketing business reporting.
Qualified candidates will have a marketing mindset to not only understand the data, but also to recommend options to improve funnel performance. Business sense is a must. Top candidates (preferred, not required) will have a broader skillset that complements their analytical prowess: website management in WordPress environment; HubSpot campaign management; SEO analytics experience; sales lead scoring; etc.
What youll do:
- Create analytics models, dashboards, and scorecards that drive insight into funnel performance daily; publish to key stakeholders
- Identify and recommend data-backed opportunities to improve funnel performance
- Develop deep understanding of end-to-end funnel so that you can provide contextual insights and recommendations (e.g. paid media, content, SEO, CLM, website, Sales, product experience, etc.)
- Measure and report on A/B test performance across digital assets, assessing statistical significance of outcomes
- Proactively monitor prospect behavior on our websites and other digital properties to identify potential issues, determine root causes and resolve
- Execute deep-dive analyses to further vet your own theories or as needed by key stakeholders
- Define requirements to track all necessary web data to understand funnel performance, working closing with Engineering teams to implement as needed
- Work closely with all facets of the organization including marketing, product management, engineering, creative and data science on areas of focus
- Be the go-to person for funnel performance, data, and insights
Who you are:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Economics, Statistics, MIS, Business, Marketing, or other quantitative discipline
- 3+ years of experience developing analytical dashboards, solutions and strategy across digital marketing platforms and ecosystems in a Saas environment
- Proven track-record in experimental design, A/B testing, and statistical analysis to drive business decision making
- Strong in Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Heap or related web analytics tools
- Reference examples of applying advanced analytics techniques on massive datasets to achieve breakthrough insights
- Strong business acumen with understanding of key steps of Saas funnel
- Marketers mindset to identify opportunities and recommend actions to key stakeholders; numerous reference examples of pushing insight to action
- Excellent ability to create logic-driven, data-backed recommendations with an eye towards pithiness; excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong sense of ownership to improve funnel performance every day and be first-responder to identify and resolve issues as they arise; natural problem solver
- Self-starter with intellectual curiosity to follow the data independently to get to insights, and quickly rally team around recommended actions
- Enjoys working in fast-paced, entrepreneurial, collaborative environment with all-hands-on-deck mentality to make progress every day
- Positive attitude, fearless to take on new responsibilities or try something new
- Outstanding flexibility, adaptability, and sense of accountability
- Experience in conversion marketing, inbound marketing, or website management
- Experience integrating analytical models into funnel operations: analytics-driven website messaging or offers; retargeting; lead scoring; etc.
- Experience in SEO analytics, such as keyword monitoring and keyword recommendations
- Experience with visualization tools (e.g., Tableau) or BI software. Experience working with large and complex SQL databases
Why youll love us:
- In this era of COVID-19, we believe in putting our employees first and keeping them safe. We were one of the first technology companies to make significant changes to our office environments and team interactions, including mandatory working from home and safety procedures to enter our office space. We are committed to not require any face-to-face interaction for our employees until the data shows it is entirely safe for our teams. We have made the decision to stay remote until June 2021.
- We celebrate one anothers differences. Although we're proud of our culture of diversity and inclusion, we're working hard to strengthen and improve this culture. We have programs in place that bring us together on important issues and provide educational opportunities for all employees.
- Join the experts. If you're passionate about supporting businesses of all sizes, you wont find a better spot to share your talent. Were dedicated to improving the quality of our product from a customer standpoint, and have a true desire to help the little guy/gals.
- Youll have opportunities to advance. Were fans of helping our employees learn different aspects of the business, be challenged with new tasks, be mentored and grow.
- Weve got you covered. We are a family! From medical to life insurance, education sponsorships to interest-free loans, Flexi-leave to casual dress code - we've got your back!