Office Tour Photos
InsideTracker is a cutting-edge scientific company of passionate and creative individuals. Founded in 2009 by experts in aging, genetics and biometric data, from Harvard, MIT and Tufts, science is our backbone. We create evidence-based solutions that are simple, actionable, and personalized – because no two bodies are the same.
In order to reach our goal of making the world a healthier place, InsideTracker is seeking a results driven, data analytics ninja to join our Marketing Team. As a quantitative expert, you will report to our Demand Generation Director and work in tandem with our Marketing, Sales and Customer Success Teams to add rapid experimentation and meaning to our already strong inbound funnel.
- Signal through the noise - Passionately drives meaning through methods and data to identify the signal through the noise.
- Peer Relationships- Finds common ground/solves problems for the good of all. A positive outlook and willingness to be in a “all-for-one-one-for-all” environment is a must.
- Results-Driven - Can be counted on to exceed goals successfully; high desire to not only accomplish goals but exceed them.
- Time Management - Uses his/her time masterfully; concentrates efforts on the more important priorities with a sense of urgency to each task.
- Must be HubSpot proficient
- Minimum of 4 years of email, earned and/or paid search, social, funnel optimization and analytics experience
- Proven understanding and experience in growing B2C brands
- Strong knowledge of multiple digital channels and how they work together
- Strong analytical skills, proficient data analysis and visualization
- Experience working with and utilizing Google Analytics and other attribution solutions
More Jobs From