Bevi is a Series C startup that has raised over $60 million to bring customizable, healthy hydration to offices and facilities across the US and Canada. Founded in 2013, our co-founders set out to out-design bottled water. Within five years time, Bevi has saved the waste generated by over 50 million plastic bottles and seen revenue grow by 10x over the past 2 years! With offices now in Boston, New York, and San Francisco, we continue to grow our healthy flavor offerings and constantly strive to bring the next level of customization to the Bevi hydration experience.
We are seeking a Digital Marketing Analyst to help drive a transformation of our brand presence and consumer engagement across our digital channels. This role is data-driven, creative and drives leads, engagement and revenue throughout the digital customer & consumer journey. This position will report to the Sr Manager, Brand Marketing and will be responsible for the development, execution and optimization against all aspects of email marketing, SEO, paid search, social and organic digital marketing. The ideal candidate is strategic, data-driven, and collaborative in nature.
What you will do:
- Develop & manage channel strategies for all owned platforms
- Lead the development of the digital marketing content pipeline (in conjunction with internal stakeholders and agency partner, including email copy, website SEO, social media)
- Work with sales organization to understand market challenges/opportunities and develop digital marketing campaigns that drive measurable results
- Use analytic tools (Bizible, Salesforce, Looker) to monitor ROI traffic, lead generation, CAC and improve conversions. Responsibility for consistent reporting on marketing performance against these KPIs
- Lead ongoing community management across all Bevi owned social channels + website (including direct response, imagery, copy, content)
- Lead strategies and execution for the expansion and overhaul of our SEO efforts to improve the Bevi presence in search.
- Drive the email and digital marketing calendar in partnership with brand marketing leads to determine the strategy for messaging, content, type of campaign, A/B testing opportunities, and more
- Lead digital planning meetings to share weekly content strategy with broader marketing team, taking feedback and flexing the plan accordingly
- Partner with broader marketing team to ensure feedback is addressed, coming up with analysis based but creative solutions for digital marketing, all while ensuring all content and material is on brand
- Regularly analyze and report campaign performance, developing data-driven insights to guide future digital strategy
- Work with digital agency to continuously optimize digital campaigns across platforms based on KPIs and performance
- Strategically lead and drive marketing support for digital marketing and collaborator partnerships
We think you will bring:
- Experience and skills with paid digital media, SEO, SEM, programmatic, website development, mobile applications, email marketing
- Proven strategic thinking, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Management experience of agencies and internal teams, with a demonstrated ability to lead, motivate and collaborate with people
- Experience with creative and content, with a demonstrated ability to blend this with analysis
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Ability to work extremely well across functions, successfully bringing people together toward common goals
- 2+ years of email and digital marketing experience
- Bachelors degree required; MBA preferred
- Competitive compensation package, inclusive of both commission and equity options
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance plans with BlueCross BlueShield and MetLife, 95% paid by employer
- Fully employer paid disability and life insurances
- Wellness and fitness reimbursements
- 401(k) and personal finance education
- 15 days vacation and 9 paid holidays, plus additional paid days for sick leave, bereavement, etc.
- Paid parental leave for both primary and secondary caregivers (mothers and fathers)
- Monthly stipends for cell phone use and commuting costs
- Generous employee referral program
- Fully stocked kitchen and Bevi on tap - and composting and terracycling, too
- Monthly happy hours, pancake breakfasts, Hero awards and more!
More Jobs From