Digital Marketing Account Manager, Client Services
829 Studios has been named to the Inc. 5000 Fastest-Growing Privately Held Companies, Boston Business Journal's Fast 50 (Massachusetts' 50 Fastest-Growing Private Companies) and HubSpot's Top Digital Agencies list. Our projects and team members have received recognition from the Hospitality Sales and Marketing Association International (HSMAI), Awwwards and other marketing industry publications. Our clients include venture-backed start-ups, publicly traded companies, non-profit organizations and more. We're proud to be working with Stanley Black & Decker, OARS, Micato Safaris, Hilton Hotels, AOA Adventures, Leave No Trace and many more.
What You'll Be Doing
The Digital Marketing Account Manager is a client-facing marketing manager style role. This role creates and implements the strategy of sophisticated digital marketing programs and campaigns for our B2B and B2C clients. Working both as an individual contributor and collaboratively with a team, this role is responsible for the implementation and execution of digital marketing programs across a variety of channels, including SEM, SEO, Social Media and web analytics.
The ideal candidate for this role has a strong general marketing background, superior presentation and communication skills, and demonstrated, hands-on experience managing media, PPC, or other digital channels.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Act as a client-facing consultant to identify, develop, and execute digital marketing campaigns and programs.
- Work directly with department leaders and clients to manage project schedules, assets, content and expectations in an organized and thorough manner.
- Directly oversee one or more channels to drive performance included paid search (PPC), display advertising, organic search, and paid social.
- Use a data-driven approach via web analytics for monitoring and reporting of online marketing campaigns
- Interface with client and account operators to deliver for clients across a wide array of industries
- Serve as a thought leader and client advocate for new technologies, platforms, and programs.
- Quantifying and prioritizing initiatives/opportunities accordingly.
- Campaign monitoring to ensure the account is pacing well relative to budgets and targets.
- Work with all members of a project team to gather deliverables and status reports for major milestones, then lead the client presentation.
- Ensure that protocols (like naming conventions and checklists) are being followed.
Qualifications and Skills
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience in marketing project management or account management
- BA/BS, ideally in Marketing, Communications, Business, or relevant work experience
- Account management or operator experience involving client engagement around SEO, Paid Search or Paid Social
- A lean in personality willing to immerse themselves in learning the clients business
- The ability to problem-solve, confidently make decisions and lead projects with empathy and authority.
- Exceptional communication, presentation and organizational skills.
- An understanding of integrated digital marketing and its various components.
- Experience using project management software and spreadsheets.
- Manage projects and budgets and maintain deadlines for deliverables
- Initiative and ability to work in a team environment
- Strong organizational skills. Must be very detail-oriented and able to manage multiple projects and tight deadlines.
Benefits and Perks
- Paid Time Off. Receive generous paid vacation benefits that increase as you advance.
- 401K + Match. 401K plan with 4% employer match after one year of employment.
- Life Insurance Benefit. Coverage to ensure peace of mind for your family.
- Short Term Disability Benefit. Injured and unable to come to work? We've got you covered!
- Healthcare. Choose from several competitive healthcare plans for both you and your family.
- Commuter Benefits. Allocate pre-tax funds towards your commute to save up to 40% per year in transportation expenses.
- Continuing Education. Receive a personal budget to attend events and conferences
- Free Lunch & Breakfast. We offer a fully paid family lunch and breakfast once per week.
More Jobs From