Digital Experience Engineer
Digital Experience Engineer
Acquia is the open source digital experience company. We provide the world's most ambitious brands with technology (built around Drupal) that allows them to embrace innovation and create customer moments that matter. At Acquia we believe in the power of community and collaboration - giving our customers the freedom to build tomorrow on their terms.
Headquartered in the U.S., we have been named as one of North Americas fastest growing software companies as reported by Deloitte and Inc. Magazine, and have been rated a leader by the analyst community and named one of the Best Places to Work by the Boston Business Journal. We are Acquia. We are building for the future of the web, and we want you to be a part of it.
Acquias Digital Experience Team is seeking a customer-focused professional with solid Drupal site building experience and a strong technical background to join us as a Digital Experience Engineer. As member of the Acquia Digital Experience Team, you'll champion the goals and strategies of the team into scalable processes that provide outstanding business value and customer satisfaction. You will be the primary customer-facing technical resource and subject matter expert for Lift.
Primary job responsibilities
- Lead the technical installation and testing of Acquia Lift on customers sites
- Perform end-to-end testing to ensure there are no conflicts or errors between the customer's site and Lift
- Support the Digital Experience team in ensuring that use cases defined by the team or client can be successfully implemented using Lift
- Provide campaign configuration troubleshooting
- Resolve implementation issues as they arise and resolve in a timely way to ensure high level of client satisfaction; perform work with (internal and external) customer satisfaction in mind, while not compromising the integrity of the work.
- Communicate customer feedback and bugs to the product team
- Conduct product demonstrations and assist clients with campaign set-up and configuration
- Listen carefully to provided information and ask clarifying questions. Actively listen as a learner rather than a passive recipient of information.
- Provide product guidance and enablement for Acquia Lift customers with a heavy focus on best practices geared to meet their personalization and site optimization goals
- Provide technical consultation and expertise to clients building new sites to ensure optimization for personalization and Lift
- Identify product-based solutions to customer goals through ongoing nurturing and customer engagement
- Superior customer service skills with a commitment to providing the best experience possible for our customers
- 4-5 years front-end development experience
- Solid Drupal site-building experience
- Technical experience with personalization tools is a plus
- Experience in a customer-facing role
- Solid understanding of open source as a business model and open source software solutions
- Good interpersonal skills and an ability to identify, develop, and motivate team members
- Experience with new product and services is preferred
- Good critical thinking skills and an ability to make timely decisions
- Ability to learn and apply new skills and processes both quickly and effectively, and then share your knowledge
- Excellent communication skills to interact courteously and effectively with customers in both technical and marketing roles, partners, and third-party vendors at all levels
- Respond positively to opportunities to be involved in brainstorming and iterative work. Handle times of change in a way that drives innovation and iteration.
Acquia is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer. We hire without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.