Office Tour Photos
LogMeIn Web & Ecommerce Marketing seeks a NodeJS/Python Backend Developer ready to dive into the new and exciting field of Chatbots, Live Sales Chat, and Artificial Intelligence (AI)! LogMeIn’s Bold360ai is a groundbreaking customer engagement solution that enables conversational sales, marketing, and customer success through chatbots, virtual assistants and intelligent self-service, to deliver better outcomes and business results. This individual will work directly with the Sr. Manager, Digital Engagement Strategy under the Web & eCommerce Marketing department to drive eCommerce growth and increase sales conversions. This role is a critical hire as LogMeIn solidifies its position as a billion dollar SaaS company and continues to grow aggressively in the markets we serve.
The NodeJS/Python Backend Developer will work directly with the Sr. Manager - Digital Engagement Strategy and their team, developing innovate backend solutions that connect and manage data flow across our NLP and Marketing Automation systems. This person will be able to translate data flow designs and requirements into adaptive solutions that are enable the integration of our Bold360ai platform with external services, and expand the capabilities of the system. The ideal candidate has demonstrated the ability to reverse-engineer complex, multi-channel workflows and customer journeys, and use their engineering and development knowledge to drive solutions, as outlined by the team.
- Develop microservices and APIs that connect multiple 3rd party systems, and act as “connective tissue” to a larger infrastructure
- Develop integrations with 3rd party software and platforms, and develop creative ETL methods and strategies to make them work together
- Work directly with the Senior Manager - Digital Engagement Strategy to solve complex data problems in a fast paced, agile environment, driving the next evolution of conversational chatbots
- Own concepts and solutions, rather than simply code to a requirement
- Provide expertise and insight into front-end and back-end best practices
- Be able to translate complex concepts into actionable development initiatives
- Be fluent in (ideally) both nodeJS and python (emphasis on nodeJS)
- Documentation of methods and solutions as they are developed
- Work alongside other developers on multiple cross-functional teams, to develop best-practice based solutions
- Create NLP/NLU/NLG solutions, and integrate with existing ones
- Bachelor’s degree and 5+ years of experience as a professional software engineer working in a node.js or python environment
- Experience with chatbot and AI experimentation and A/B testing
- Experience with developing microservice APIs via AWS Lambda functions, express.js based frameworks, and other methods
- Proficiency with common web development tools and processes for source control, continuous integration, etc.
- Continuous desire to learn new technologies and evolve skill sets
- Proven track record for executing in a fast-paced Agile SaaS environment
- Experience building service oriented infrastructure and API driven systems
- Experience developing with both client and server-side
- Experience using tensorflow, duckling, Mitie, spaCey, etc - NLP/NLU packages and processes is a plus
- Customer-centric and thrive on user interactions
More Jobs From