Office Tour Photos
EF Educational Tours
We are looking for a passionate, driven, exceptionally talented, self-motivated Digital Designer to join the in-house creative agency for EF Educational Tours.
Youll collaborate with innovative designers, writers, photographers, videographers, marketing whizzes, and business stakeholders to deliver work that propels the business forward. Your work will drive a creative vision that inspires our customers and advances our companys global mission: Opening the World Through Education.
You will make an impact in helping people to see the world, engage with new cultures, expand their global understanding, and experience transformative personal growth. And youll be surrounded by smart, interesting, talented colleagues who make coming to work fun and rewarding.
NOTE: Applications without online portfolios will not be considered.
- Have at least 4 years of professional experience at an agency or design firm
- Are capable of designing in many mediums and channels with an emphasis on and eye
for web and digital design
- Can make things move, create dynamic and shareable content
- Love to learn (and share) new things
- Have an Ill figure it out kind of attitude and approach
- Get excited about designing things youve never done before
- Are willing to jump in wherever and whenever the team needs
- Put team above self
- Are a mentor and source of inspiration for the rest of the team
- Look at every project, no matter its budget or scope or cool factor, as an opportunity
- Prefer working in teams vs being the solo creative. We are a collaborative bunch!
- Believe that positive collaboration makes the best work and work environment
- Are the shepherd, moving the work from brief to completion
- Are respectful of others and a good listener. Prima donnas need not apply.
- Have a deep knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, XD and After Effects
- Are the in-house agency for EF Tours. You can check out some of our work at https://ef.design/, and youll quickly see that were not the stereotypical in-house agency.
- Are a gang of about 30 writers, designers, UXers (designers, researchers, and analysts), video editors & shooters, producers, photographers, and more
- Can make anything the business needs and create whatever we can dream up, all in house
- Were empowered to think outside the box and test new ideas
- Are a passionate crew that focuses on making great work and having fun doing it
- Open and collaborativenot a cubicle in sight
- Fast-paced and entrepreneurial
- Is the widest range of projects youll ever find under one roof. And since we have no external agencies, we get to do it all, from catalogues to billboards, websites to videos shot in exotic locations, email/display campaigns to backpacks.
- We do everything from the classic in-house work to the crazy-amazing career-making campaigns and everything in between. But no matter what the assignment, we view every project as an opportunity to make something were psyched to put in our portfolios.
The Perks (and this is the abbreviated list)
- International travel opportunities
- EF product discounts
- Free in-house language classes
- $1500 for professional development/continued education each year
- 3 weeks of paid vacation to start, 4 weeks after your first year
- Generous health/dental/vision package
- 25% company match on your 401 (k)
- Charitable matching
A tiny bit about EF Education First
EF is the worlds largest international education company providing life-changing educational experiences to create global citizens. We offer millions of people the opportunity to learn a language, travel abroad, experience another culture or earn an academic degree. Since 1965, EFs mission has been opening the world through education. Our 52,000 employees have a worldwide presence in over 600 schools and offices within 50 countries.
Sounds enormous, right? The interesting thing is that we dont operate like a conglomerate. We get the best of a small companys values, atmosphere, and energy with the resources of a big one. And in the creative and marketing department, we get the autonomy to innovate coupled with the backing and support of a company thats able to bring those innovations to life. Talk about a great place to workno wonder weve been right at the top (#1 and #2 to be exact) of the Boston Globes Top Places to Work list the last 2 years.
More Jobs From