Office Tour Photos
Definitive Healthcare is a rapidly growing data and analytics provider of the most up-to-date, comprehensive, and integrated information on hospitals, physicians, and other healthcare providers.
Definitive has been honored among the top 12 fastest growing private companies in Massachusetts for the second year a row with nearly 50% year over year revenue growth. We have gone from 120 employees at the start of 2017, to over 280 employees today; more than doubling in size over a 2-year period! Beyond the success and popularity of our products, Definitive is an incredibly special place to work. We are proud to be consistently ranked among the top 10 places to work in Boston by the Boston Globe and Boston Business Journal. Our expansion has created the need for a talented Digital Designer to join our marketing team.
The Digital Designer produces the design function for the marketing team at Definitive Healthcare. The position is responsible for delivering effective, aesthetic, on-brand, and on-strategy creative for websites, web pages, product graphics, email promotional creative, email templates, social media graphics, banner ads, print materials, collateral, signage and more. The Digital Designer reports to the Sr. Manager of Marketing Technology.
What you’ll do:
- Design and production for websites, product graphics, web logos, social media graphics and banners, static and rich banner ads, print materials, event signage, booth design, infographics, ebooks, newsletters, landing pages, email campaigns, email templates, and other print and digital assets as needed. While some projects may require directing external resources, the role is expected to be hands-on.
- Design sales enablement materials and templates for product sheets, white papers, and case studies
- Support development of corporate branding, style guides and design systems for the company
- Translate product positioning, existing research, and offline/online Marketing strategies into effective designs.
- Work with digital demand team to ensure aesthetics also are aligned with usability, accessibility, and web standards. Work with developers to ensure proper implementation within a web environment and ensure consistency and integrity of the creative vision.
- Work with Sr. Manager of Marketing Technology to translate and create marketing requirements into compelling, appropriate campaigns and designs.
- Manage and produce digital design work, including banner sizing and versioning.
- Ensure consistency of brand and creative across digital customer touch points.
- Provide design support to other business lines to create product graphics, logos, identity design, or other similar offline graphics.
- Other duties as assigned.
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree in digital design, graphic design, graphic communications or related field.
- 3-4 years successful professional design experience, preferably at a digital agency or inhouse Web team.
- Strong portfolio of design work, showing solution to business problems through effective design.
- Able to present concepts and lead internal teams to the correct solution.
- Experience in web marketing/web design with a strong knowledge of HTML, CSS (SASS/SCSS), JS, Photoshop, web design and development principles
- Deep knowledge with Web design processes
- Experience designing b2b websites or advertising
- Strong work ethic and personal accountability
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong time management
- Good interpersonal skills
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Cloud, Photoshop, Illustrator, Experience Design (or other wireframing/prototyping software)
- Great attitude, collaborative, good organizational skills, the ability to multi-task, and savviness in both digital and print design
Why we love Definitive, and why you will too!
- Industry leading products
- Work hard, and have fun doing it
- Incredibly fast growth means limitless opportunity
- Flexible and dynamic culture
- Support from talented and dedicated teammates
- Definitive Cares, our community service group, gives all of us a chance to give back
- Competitive benefits package including great healthcare benefits and a 401(k) match
What our Employees are saying about us on Glassdoor:
“Very happy here, so glad to finally be part of a company that cares and is dedicated to growing their employees.”
“I have 17+ years of service and sales experience; Hands down the best people and best company I've ever worked.”
“Great Work atmosphere, great work life balance, excellent company to work for, amazing top-notch product, incredible customer service, lots of tools to help you succeed.”
-Business Development Manager
Definitive Hiring Philosophy
Definitive Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer that celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive workplace with equal opportunity for all applicants and teammates. Our goal is to recruit the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender identify, sexual orientation or any other status. If you’re interested in working in a fast growing, exciting working environment – we encourage you to apply!
More Jobs From