Office Tour Photos
Thanks for your interest in Dynatrace! Were so glad we caught your eye. Youll notice that our hiring process have been adjusted to all-virtual due to the global pandemic. You can still expect a thoughtful recruitment approach throughout each stage. However, please note that our team of recruiters and hiring managers are working from home so dont be surprised to see or hear their family members or pets in the background during their conversations with you. We expect similar situations in your home, too. No worries if so--Were all learning to make-do!
If you have any questions or concerns during your application or recruitment process, send us an email: [email protected]. Stay safe!
We are seeking an experienced Digital Content Producer to join our marketing team, responsible for creating multi-media content across our marketing channels (web, social, paid media, email, etc.).
The Digital Content Producer will help shape the way Dynatrace educates and engages prospects and customers through useful, user-friendly digital and interactive content. This is a highly collaborative and cross-functional role, with a special focus on turning complex information into simple, accessible, and compelling interactive content.
Another key aspect of the Digital Content Producers role will be helping take Dynatraces video content to the next level, across all digital channels. This role will have a passion of storytelling and inbound marketing. S/he will be skilled at all aspects of the video process from ideation to live shooting, editing, and operations.
- Research, write, produce, and optimize content that informs and delights our prospects and customers
- Utilize creative copywriting skills to write and support short-form copy creation for digital ads, emails, website, CTAs, and more
- Produce digital and interactive content on our content management platform, and master other internal systems for content distribution
- Work with marketing teams to gather insights on content performance and constantly test new ways to improve conversion and generate qualified leads
- Interview customers and develop case studies for the website and other collateral
- Create, edit, and publish visually appealing and effective graphic design, photo, and video content for web, social, and email, as dictated by the teams content plan, often on tight timelines
- Produce, record, edit, and publish live and on-demand video content and podcasts
- Craft and/or utilize templates to create bulk graphics or video content for digital distribution
- Write compelling copy and publish content on our website, social media channels, and email campaigns
- Assist with the development of innovative and informative campaign-oriented, cross-platform content ideas
- Identify and capitalize on opportunities for Dynatrace to engage in digital conversations on the organizations owned and operated platforms, and beyond
- Help assemble the teams content plan and calendar to meet and exceed goals and objectives
- Collaborate with other teams/staff members to brainstorm ideas and to develop, expand, update, upgrade, or enhance communications, products, and programs
- Track content performance analytics and adjust future production accordingly for optimal consumption and effectiveness
- Research and incorporate industry best practices
- Must be a strong storyteller and designer with an online portfolio showcasing your work
- Demonstrated track record of producing engaging, informative content
- Must have experience with motion graphics, animating images, text, graphs, etc.
- Experience developing and managing manuscripts and storyboards
- Command of video editing and production software (e.g. Adobe Creative Suite, Final Cut Pro, Keynote, etc.)
- Experienced with concept development and production for creative content (i.e. video/animation and web)
- Ability to design, produce, test interactive content leveraged on our website and across our digital channels and campaigns
- Basic understanding of basic web development and UX (HTML, CSS, JS)
- Proficiency in the following design platforms: Adobe CS, Sketch, InVision
- Proficiency /experience with the latest design and social trends to convey messages and drive engagement
- Ability to work on multiple projects, manage time efficiently, be resourceful and effectively implement feedback
- Portfolio/work samples must accompany application
- Excellent writer and communicator with extreme attention to detail
- 3+ years in digital content production, graphic design, video or similar
- Experience working on short deadlines and in a fast-paced environment.
- Independent self-starter who's comfortable in a fast-paced environment
- Comfort producing content about more technical topics
- BA in Marketing, Digital Media or related field is a plus
Bonus Points If You:
- Experience with digital marketing platforms like Vidyard, Ceros, Snapchat, etc.
- Have a background in front-end development and UX
- Worked within Free Trial model
- QCd tests in your previous role
3 reasons to become one of us:
- People and team Inspiring each other rather than competing against each other is the approach motivating our team and our work.
- World leading technology Dynatrace developed the first software intelligence platform, powered by AI. Reinvest the future together with us.
- International & local We are a diverse team of driven, honest and helpful people. Through teamwork we create innovations that support our customers around the globe.
Transform your career with the leaders transforming the industry.
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify enterprise cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With AI and complete automation, our all-in-one platform provides answers, not just data, about the performance of applications, the underlying infrastructure and the experience of all users. Thats why many of the worlds largest enterprises trust Dynatrace to modernize and automate enterprise cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivaled digital experiences.
We offer competitive compensation, company-sponsored premium benefits, medical, dental, vacation/holidays, company matching 401(k) Plan, etc. Dynatrace is an equal opportunity employer and VEVRAA Federal Contractor. We consider all qualified applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If your disability makes it difficult for you to use this site, please contact [email protected]. Dynatrace participates in E-Verify, participant information in English and Spanish. Right to work information in English and Spanish. EEO is the Law/EEO is the Law Supplement.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Dynatrace LLC (Dynatrace) does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Dynatrace employee. Dynatrace will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Dynatrace.
More Jobs From