Digital Content Coordinator
Digital Content Coordinator Lexington, MA
About the position:
The Digital Content Coordinatorsupports the Merchant Services Team by monitoring all content across client malls. You will QA the implementation and integrity of merchant offers and promotional assets in order to provide the best customer experience. The Digital Content Coordinator supports the on-going visual aesthetics of the online malls and is cross-trained in all merchandising operations to best help support overall website needs at any time. This role is primarily responsible for total quality management with regard to merchant related offers, banners and related content.
- Collaborate with Merchandising and Sales Teams to ensure offer accuracy across the Cartera network
- Add merchant specific offers into the content management tool
- Verify offers pre-production to ensure accuracy and completeness
- Communicate successes, opportunities and solutions to Account Owners to drive results
- Support the Merchant Services/Client Services teams and processes by ensuring that member rewards rates and merchant placements are accurate
- Enter and publish online content and perform QA on all placement and offer launches online
- Execute end-to-end feature and process verification before production launches
- Work with the merchants and Account Owners to ensure completion of accurate merchandise information online
- Work in a support role on special projects, new merchant/client launches and promotions
- Responsible for communicating pertinent information to customer service including changes to the website, email content and campaign specific direct mail pieces
- Troubleshoot and work with manager to resolve any site problems
- Minimum Bachelor's degree (B.A. or B.S.) from a four-year college or university
- 0-3 years relevant work or internship experience in online marketing/retail/e-commerce.
- Attention to detail & accuracy, adheres to deadlines
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business
Strong candidates may also have one or more of the following:
- Basic understanding of software development
- Experience in a marketing coordination, QA, customer care, or content management role for a retail or consumer website
At Cartera Commerce, our employees are our most valuable assets they are Cartera. We want you to succeed and go far here. Our dynamic environment lets you be you, while still collaborating toward team success. We want fun, proactive, high-energy individuals to join us in making people happy. Cartera Commerce offers competitive compensation packages including stock options, medical and dental insurance, matching 401(k), company-paid holidays, and five weeks of paid time off per year. At Cartera Commerce everyone is empowered and responsible for innovating, building, and producing. If this kind of high-energy environment appeals to you, drop us a line!