Chewy is looking for a Digital Audio Manager to join our Mass Media Team based in Boston, MA. The ideal candidate will be the lead in executing Chewys efforts in the digital audio space. As the Digital Audio Manager, you will drive and execute Chewys campaign and help drive platform selection, investments, tactical implementation, and day-to-day optimization to beat established KPIs. The ideal candidate will have a firm handle with respect to audio marketplace trends with an eye for detail, deadlines, an aptitude for analysis. The candidate will also be able to thrive both within the larger inter-disciplinary mass media team as well as being an individual contributor.
Responsibilities include vendor selection and management, platform strategy, rate negotiations and implementation, invoice maintenance, and reporting. Additionally, the candidate will be working with the Director of Mass Media and in concert with the linear and digital video teams for optimal overall campaign alignment and integration. The candidate should be comfortable speaking to and negotiating with the media community and managing a budget.
What You'll Do:
- Plan, negotiate pricing and rotate providers relative to your quarterly budgets
- Evaluate creative performance effectiveness and provide data driven insights and recommendations for optimization, rotation, hiatus, etc.
- Leverage and evaluate historical performance against digital audio proposals and deliver recommendations to the Director of Mass Media
- Be hands-on with programmatic buying tools for campaign set up, asset uploads, and segment implementation
- Manage delivery pacing, bid strategies/PMP development and creative rotation
- Maintain a thorough and efficient invoicing process to ensure timely and accurate payments
What You'll Need:
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience
- Experience with digital buying platforms (DSPs)
- Podcast planning and buying experience
- Terrestrial radio planning and buying experience a plus
- Experience utilizing reporting and data management tools
- Strong organizational and clear communication skills
- Basic understanding of contracts and purchase agreements
- Experience with MS Office including Excel
- Ability to multi-task
- Attention to detail
- Strong math and communication skills
- Ability to both problem-solve and seek out help when needed
- Position may require travel