Teamwork, not just tech work. We are tech futurists and business geniuses. Together, we solve problems to make daily life easier. We are looking for a few more great minds to join our team as we continue to grow one of the world's leading consumer robot companies.
Together, we empower people to do more.
Reporting to Director of Digital Product, the digital analyst will be part of a newly created organization charged with creating best-in-class digital products and customer experiences. This role will work closely with digital agile teams and data science.
As a digital analyst on the digital product team at iRobot, you will be primarily focused on establishing data driven capabilities that optimizing the customer experience with teams guided by an agile, customer focused, experiment-and-learn methodology. You are expected to partner closely with these teams thinking quickly and creatively about ways to measure and assess opportunities. The role will be a key contributor to the development of brand new digital products leveraging iRobot's ability to capture data in the home and interact with other connected home systems.
Essential Functions/ Job Duties:
- Plan and conduct analyses to uncover insights and identify opportunities to optimize the customer experience
- Spearhead development of and implement self-service reporting practice on digital team.
- Work cross-functionally with analysts throughout the organization to share insights, and expand learnings beyond digital team.
- Work in a fast paced, ever changing environment that requires flexibility and agility
- Collaborate with an Agile software development teams to establish a strong data foundation for robust analyses
- Design and execute A/B and multivariate tests to optimize the customer experience and improve key business KPI’s; analyze results to provide insights and recommendations on optimizing the customer experience
- Develop reporting to assess optimizations and increments for continuous improvement against the key business KPI’s.
- Has a passion for data
- Has a strong orientation for data and technology. You are proficient in programming, or keen to learn (SQL or R is a plus).
- Experience with analytic tools (i.e., mixpanel, google analytics) desired.
- You are comfortable with exploratory analysis and statistical techniques. Your curiosity for insights drives you to find meaningful patterns and trends in the data.
- Experience with data visualization tools such as Tableau is a plus.
- Is a resourceful and driven problem solver. You enjoy and have demonstrated ability tackling complex problems, drawing inferences from data, and using your analysis skills and business acumen to identify solutions.
- You have excellent organizational skills, strong attention to detail and ability to effectively manage projects supporting multiple business partners.
- Is consultative. Knows how to come up with valid conclusions and recommendations based on data.
- Is collaborative. Strong collaboration skills including communication, giving and receiving feedback, ability to work in cross functional teams, co-development experience, and shared ownership of projects
- Is driven. Demonstrated success in a competitive, high-performance, target-driven environment
- 3 years' experience in an analytical role - preferably Site or mobile Analytics
- Cross-functional team work experience
- Creative thinking in solving tough analytical questions
- Experience with digital customer behavior patterns
- Ability to juggle multiple responsibilities
- Proactive in developing insights and looking for opportunities