As a member of the Client Services team at Cybba you will be joining a dynamic team of digital marketing professionals that is on the forefront of bridging marketing tech and advertising tech. As an Account Manager, you will help to bring to market a comprehensive full funnel solution to our clients with a focus on client retention and revenue growth. Cybba Digital Account Managers are committed to developing and achieving client objectives through campaign execution and optimizations within our programs.
As an Account Manager, you will oversee the project management, implementation, creative, performance and optimization of digital campaigns. Account Managers are responsible for the overall performance, and success of the campaigns, directly impacting the client relationship and client retention. Candidates must possess strong digital marketing knowledge, attention to detail, excellent prioritization skills, and have the ability to work in a deadline driven environment.
The Account Manager is responsible for communication, internal and external client relationships, and data analysis of our award-winning e-commerce solutions to existing customer websites to increase online sales.
Keys to success in the Account Management role include:
- Relationship building: Ability to maintain strong working relationships with our e-commerce customers and internal teams to ensure successful execution of our apps campaigns
- Campaign generation: Expertise to develop, implement and manage marketing campaigns across customer websites leveraging our proprietary software
- Problem solving: Apply clear logic to how our software works on our customers websites to ensure that our campaigns are 100% optimized to make the most money for the customer and Cybba
- Collaboration: Foster a collaborative environment to integrate adtech with martech to benefit the client and enhance professional development
- Become a product expert of Cybbas solution portfolio and understand the needs of both SMB and enterprise clients in your designated vertical
- Analyze performance data and devise strategies leveraging our software to increase site performance
- Build a complete understanding of each clients online business and help them understand how Cybbas digital marketing and ad tech solutions can help build that business
- Work with internal tech teams to optimize campaigns and troubleshoot
- Responsible for account growth and revenue sustainability
- Communicate directly with clients via phone, in-person and email
- 2-5+ years of experience in e-commerce, analytics, display advertising, affiliate networking and/or digital marketing automation
- Basic understanding of the online advertising business model and click attribution
- Strong sales drive and desire to achieve tangible revenue growth
- Efficiency with MS office tools, email and CRM
- Proficient presentation skills
- Must be an analytical thinker and enjoy working with numbers (forecasts, revenue models, etc.)
- Must have exceptional communication, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills
Cybba Inc., founded in Boston in 2017 with offices worldwide, helps to bring its innovative digital marketing solutions to e-commerce companies around the world. Using advanced data analysis, we provide leading digital marketing solutions for brands of all sizes. Our strategies include in-depth customer segmentation, digital display ads, onsite optimization, and remarketing technologies. With these strategies and our full-service account management, we help brands drive qualified traffic to their sites, increase customer conversion rates, and reduce cart abandonment.
Each day at Cybba involves new and exciting projects, but that doesnt mean we dont know how to have fun! Snacks and kegs, office parties and charity events what more could you want? To support Cybbas continued growth, we are always looking for passionate and talented individuals to join our dynamic, hardworking team. Do you have what it takes?