- Serve as primary contact for all multichannel campaigns, specifically digital/email campaigns to both client and internal teams
- Manages and leads the agency team in all aspects of project development and ensure delivery of high-quality creative work product standards (i.e., excellent creative, on target strategically, on time, and on budget)
- Works cross-functionally with client's brands, technology teams, agencies, and internal teams to deliver on their e-mail marketing strategy, developing detailed project specifications, manage workload, and providing end-to-end project management.
- Organizes, plans, and works with implementation team to execute email marketing projects and campaigns from conception through implementation.
- Ensure overall client satisfaction through timely and accurate execution of all email marketing campaigns/projects and frequent status communications.
- Participate in the quality assurance process to ensure final product meets client's expectations by deploying and evaluating test emails to a variety of ISPs
- Schedule and track campaign deployments
- Monitor bounce back procedures and ensure proper cleansing of database
- Maintain email campaign process documentation
- Maintain email standards including opt-in/out processes, email size, HTML, format, etc.
- Provide daily/weekly reports on email performance and select other campaign performance, including open, click and conversion rates
- Manages general financial reporting, project budgets, and monthly invoicing related to Interactive projects
- Proactively monitors competitive market information and performance of email campaigns to make effective strategic decisions and campaign adjustments
- Provide e-mail best practices to client including privacy, spam, formatting and deliverability
- Participates in development of marketing and tactical plans
- Participates in strategy discussions and client presentations
Required Experience and Qualifications:
- 8 or more years of experience managing email marketing campaigns (client side, agency, or email service provider)
- Direct marketing and multi-channel marketing experience
- Excellent client service and problem solving skills in order to minimize problem escalation to senior team members and ability to provide recommendations for resolution
- Superior organizational and interpersonal skills as well as strong written and verbal communication abilities in order to work with a broad array of client, agency, and vendor contacts
- Passion for online/email marketing and strong knowledge of internet marketing
- Proven ability to prioritize multiple projects in a deadline-driven environment
- Experience with Epsilon's Harmony email product suite a plus
- Knowledge of pharmaceutical industry a plus
- BA or BS highly preferred
- Strong analytic and organizational skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent computer skills, familiarity with Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, deadline-driven, dynamic environment
Conditions of Employment
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of certain background checks which unless prohibited by applicable law may include criminal history checks, employment verification, education verification, drug screens, credit checks, DMV checks (for driving positions only) and fingerprinting.
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an all-encompassing global marketing innovator. We provide unrivaled data intelligence and customer insights, world-class technology including loyalty, email and CRM platforms and data-driven creative, activation and execution. Epsilon's digital media arm, Conversant, is a leader in personalized digital advertising and insights through its proprietary technology and trove of consumer marketing data, delivering digital marketing with unprecedented scale, accuracy and reach through personalized media programs. Together, we bring personalized marketing to consumers across offline and online channels, at moments of interest that help drive business growth for brands. Epsilon employs over 8,000 associates in 70 offices worldwide. For more information, visit www.epsilon.com and follow us on Twitter @EpsilonMktg.
Epsilon provides equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon participates in E-Verify.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.
Any applicant offered employment will be required to establish that they are legally authorized to work in the United States for Epsilon.
Epsilon will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal and credit histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
For San Francisco Bay Area:
Epsilon will consider for employment-qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance
More Jobs From