Are you a DevOps guru seeking a fast paced, high energy opportunity where you will help define the future of cloud based security services for some of the most widely deployed applications in the world today, such as O365 and G-Suite email? If so, then GreatHorn may be the right place for you!
To apply for this position, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are you a DevOps guru seeking a fast paced, high energy opportunity where you will help define the future of cloud based security services for some of the most widely deployed applications in the world today, such as O365 and G-Suite email? If so, then GreatHorn may be the right place for you! We are seeking an amazing DevOps Engineer who will be based in our Waltham, Massachusetts office.
- The Need: Automate and take ownership of GreatHorn’s cloud-based infrastructure
- The Opportunity: Innovate with us as we disrupt the $20B cloud based e-mail security market
- Platforms: Intimate knowledge of AWS and Azure cloud platforms
- Deployment level experience with multiple of the following: Kubernetes, Python, NodeJS, PostgreSQL, Cassandra, Redis, RabbitMQ, Kafka, Solr, Elastic Search
You will be joining a highly talented team made up of security start-up experts who care deeply about their customers. This team is passionate about safeguarding the mission critical communication capabilities of businesses globally. We are fanatically driven to make one of the most basic new-age communication modalities, email, safe and secure to use in a world which is not only constantly evolving, but which is constantly under attack with phishing attempts, identity theft, ransomware, and more.
We are a “work family”. As such, we are highly selective as to who we ask to join. However, if we mutually agree that it makes sense, you will be joining a highly collaborative, supportive, skilled, thoughtful, and intellectually curious group of people who are focused on making GreatHorn a great place to work!
Skills and Requirements
You will work collaboratively with the development, QA, Product Management, Marketing, Sales, and Customer Success and will have a key voice in helping us design and manage infrastructure-as-code.
You will need to be a self starter and wear many hats… to be successful you will need swagger without arrogance!
The ideal candidate has demonstrable prior experience with:
- Designing and implementing configuration management and infrastructure automation technologies, with a strong focus on reliability and repeatability in a cloud-native environment
- Technologies such as Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Docker, DataDog and/or CloudFormation as well as Kubernetes, Python, NodeJS, PostgreSQL, Cassandra, Redis, RabbitMQ, Kafka, Solr, Elastic Search
- Cloud services (Google Apps, Azure, AWS, etc.)
- Bonus: Cybersecurity and/or startup experience
We offer competitive salaries, stock options, medical, vision, and dental insurance, a matched 401k, unlimited vacation time, a fully stocked kitchen, and weekly catered team lunches.
GreatHorn is disrupting the waemail security industry to better protect organizations against advanced email threats through modern data analytics, machine learning, and cloud-native design. Our execution of this mission has driven triple-digit growth for three years in a row, and we’re poised to accelerate that growth in the coming year.
Run by a team of cybersecurity veterans with a track record of success, we solve a pervasive problem with smart technology, employ clever people with common sense from diverse backgrounds, and adhere to a “No A**holes” policy. If that sounds like a place you’d fit in, we hope you’ll come join us!
We believe strongly in diversity, and seek to recognize, develop, and support talent from all backgrounds.
To apply for this position, email your resume to email@example.com