DevOps Product Manager - Continuous Delivery
- The DevOps Product Manager is responsible for defining and managing the roadmap for the next generation of CI / CD tooling developed by the teams.
- Prioritize the backlog for multiple teams to align shorter term tactical and longer term strategic initiatives with company goals.
- Write well-crafted user stories with quantifiable acceptance criteria.
- Coordinate projects and initiatives across both internal and external teams.
- Advocate and help accelerate adoption of CI / CD tooling across the organization.
- Work with Software Engineers to develop and support our Continuous Delivery process.
- Enhance existing Tool Chain through internal development and investigation of third party software.
- 5 to 7 years of experience working with engineering teams in a SaaS environment.
- 2 years of experience with Agile Scrum and Jira.
- Familiarity with AWS required.
- Strong understanding of the DevOps landscape from orchestration to instrumentation , from VCS to CI tools, and from APM to monitoring tools
- Understand different build and deployment technologies around CI / CD practices.
- Understand configuration management tools such as Puppet, Chef or Ansible.
- Working knowledge of CI tools such as Jenkins, Bamboo, Hudson or TeamCity.
- Experience with system level monitoring tools such as Nagios or Zabbix and application performance monitoring tools such as NewRelic, AppDynamics or Dynatrace.
- Strong communication, analytical and presentations skills.
Endurance International Group (NASDAQ: EIGI) helps millions of small businesses realize their dreams. We equip small businesses worldwide with products and technology to power their online web presence, email marketing, mobile business solutions, and more. Endurances best in class family of brands includes Constant Contact, Bluehost, HostGator, iPage, Domain.com, BigRock, and SiteBuilder, among others. Headquartered in Burlington, Massachusetts, Endurance employs more than 3,800 people across the United States, Brazil, India, and the United Kingdom.
We offer an opportunity to work with great people in an innovative environment doing great things. You can expect a salary commensurate with your capabilities, a generous benefits package, and attractive corporate perks that will make you the envy of the neighborhood. If you feel your skills match then please reach out to learn more about this exciting opportunity.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer