Office Tour Photos
Come join a winning team!
Take a walk around our offices and youll see a dedicated group of professionals who care about improving health care. Our team thrives on collaboration and sharing ideas, whether in a cross-functional meeting or at one of our office events.
While we're diverse in our backgrounds and skills, we have much in common. A passion for our mission. A strong sense of integrity. A belief that we're making a positive impact and a commitment to having fun.
We are seeking a DevOps Engineering Co-op in our Lexington, MA office for the Spring 2020 semester.
The successful candidate will work closely with our DevOps Engineers and Development teams to help manage the AWS cloud infrastructure for our cloud hosted products and work on implementing CI-CD and infrastructure as code best practices. The role will involve getting hands on experience working with technologies such as Terraform, Kubernetes, Docker, Splunk, RDS and Aurora DBs. The Engineer will also get to work with Kafka, Zookeeper and Akka technologies as well as getting the opportunity to learn about and implement modern cloud Security and compliance tooling.
- Work on implementing Infrastructure as code in AWS using Terraform
- Create and maintain automated CI-CD pipelines for both PreProd and Production Environments.
- Help in the configuration and rollout of Kubernetes clusters to multiple different Dev Teams
- Work with Product teams on enabling Service monitoring and integrating monitoring alerts into an automated incident management process and tooling.
- Previous exposure to AWS and some familiarity with deploying and hosting Docker Containers
- Knowledge of one or more programming/scripting languages such as Python.
- Experience with AWS services including EC2, S3, and ELB, RDS and how they work together
- A self-starter who enjoys learning about and implementing new technologies.
- Experience with a CI-CD tool such as Azure DevOps or TFS.
At Imprivata, we have a top-notch work environment, developmental opportunities, a competitive total rewards package, and the desire to have fun. If you have the skills and qualifications as we have described above, we want to hear from you!
Imprivata provides equal employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals, as well as other protected groups.
More Jobs From