TriNetX is the global health research network that optimizes clinical research and enables discoveries through the creation of real-world evidence. TriNetX combines real-time access to longitudinal clinical data with state-of-the-art analytics to answer complex research questions at the speed of thought. Each member of our community shares in the consolidated value of our global, federated health research network that connects clinical researchers to the patient populations which they are attempting to study.
Currently, TriNetX healthcare organization members contribute access to a patient population of 138M, representing 15.3 billion clinical observations. With headquarters in Cambridge, Massachusetts, TriNetX is one of the fastest growing, privately-held companies in the areas life sciences corridor.
If you're interested in working for a company that is making a great impact in the healthcare field along with having a great team and fun company culture, please respond with a copy of your most recent resume along with your current contact information.
You will work on:
- Improvements to automation tools for on-demand provisioning, scaling of AWS resources and deployment of proprietary services.
- Automate configuration of monitoring tools to enhance our awareness of the availability and utilization of AWS resources.
- Set up, secure, configure and maintain our AWS based infrastructure for development, testing, staging and production.
- Ongoing system monitoring and management activities including participation in PagerDuty rotation.
- Collaborate with our team, presenting your concepts and ideas to the rest of the team.
We will be looking for:
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related discipline, or equivalent experience
- 4+ years of experience in DevOps capacity
- Practical experience with Ubuntu or similar Linux (administration, configuration and troubleshooting)
- Practical experience using AWS technologies (EC2, AMI, S3, EBS, IAM)
- Practical experience with AWS network design and administration (Route53, DNS , VPC, subnets, firewall rules, load balancers)
- Experience configuring and optimizing CI/CD pipelines
- Understanding of service discovery with tools like Consul or Etcd
- Understanding of logging and monitoring infrastructure (Elasticsearch/ELK, Prometheus/Grafana)
- Experience coding/scripting in a variety of languages (Bash, Python, etc.)
- Ability to design solutions for long term maintainability
- You keep yourself up-to-date on emerging technologies
Local Candidates Only
No outside agencies will be considered