iboss is a cloud security company that provides organizations and their employees secure access to the Internet on any device, from any location, in the cloud. This eliminates the need for traditional security appliances, which are ineffective at protecting a cloud-first and mobile world. Leveraging a purpose-built cloud architecture backed by over 190 issued and pending patents and more than 100 points of presence globally, iboss protects more than 4,000 organizations worldwide. The Company is headquartered in Boston, MA, and has operations in Orlando, San Diego, London, and the Philippines.
At iboss, we believe that exceptional employees are the key to our success. Our teams are small, diverse, nimble and highly empowered to drive excellence. Come be a part of the team that will transform the way cybersecurity is delivered!
- Setup and maintain various services and support tools on various cloud platforms; Linux etc
- Proactively ensure the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability
- Write and maintain custom scripts to increase system efficiency and lower the human intervention time on any tasks
- Assist in the integration of new systems and tools
- Participate in the design of information and operational support systems
- Provide support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports
- Liaise with other IT personnel and partners for problem resolution
- Maintain security, backup, and redundancy strategies
- Working knowledge of cloud platforms experience building a high availability infrastructure
- Heavy automation experience that adheres to software development disciplines with strong knowledge of the DevOps process
- A desire to "automate everything" is the right attitude
- Possess a deep understanding of Internet based technologies (DNS, Security, IP Routing, SSH, FTP, HTTP/HTTPS, etc.)
- Experience with SQL
- Experience with virtualization platforms such as Open stack, KVM etc.
- In conjunction with a desire to "automate everything", you are compelled to "document everything"
- Collaborative, team focus with experience working in a 24x7 uptime environment with an on-call component
- Comfort with collaboration, open communications and reaching across different production teams
- Deep understanding of IP network technologies and software tools for performance monitoring and troubleshooting
- Health, Vision, Dental - open to domestic partners
- 401K with company match
- Short Term and Long-Term Disability
- Commuter Benefits
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Company paid holidays
- Supportive and FUN work environment
- Fantastic quarterly company events
- Free catered lunch every Friday
- Free snacks
The duties and responsibilities described above are essential functions of the job.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, status as a veteran or as an individual with a disability.
*This position is not eligible for sponsorship of work visas
More Jobs From