At Hometap, we believe you can have a house and a life. Our vision is to enable homeowners to access their home's equity - free of debt - do the big-ticket stuff that makes life better: start a business, buy a second home, get out from under crippling debt, or pay for college tuition.
We make investments alongside homeowners today in exchange for a share of the future value of the home. For homeowners, this is a simplified, sensible alternative to mortgage debt and monthly payments. For investors, this is a new asset class, allowing them to participate in the multi-trillion-dollar residential real estate market without the obligations and downsides of homeownership.
- Automating processes including development, deployment, scaling, and monitoring
- Planning for backup recoveries, audits, and fail-over systems
- Helping enforce security policies such as least privilege and data retention
- Working closely with and building solutions alongside web and data science engineers
- Improving the scalability, flexibility, and release efficiency of our current infrastructure
- 3+ years working in a DevOps or equivalent role
- Hands-on experience designing and building CI/CD systems
- Experience with AWS services such as EC2, S3, and RDS
- Experience with CI/CD tools such as Jenkins, CodePipeline, or Kubernetes
- Software development experience with Python, Ruby, or a similar language
- Strong relational database experience
- Strong security background
- Web application development experience
More Jobs From