Office Tour Photos
Drift is the new way businesses buy from businesses. With its quickly evolving set of tools and playbooks, Drift is the worlds leading conversational marketing platform, trusted by top enterprise businesses like Marketo, Okta, Outreach, Ellie Mae, and over 150,000 other businesses. Sales and marketing teams rely on Drift to connect now with the customers who are ready to buy now. Based in Boston, Drift was founded by serial marketing technology entrepreneurs David Cancel and Elias Torres and is backed by leading venture capitalists including CRV, General Catalyst, and Sequoia.
At Drift, team members:
- Have complete ownership and accountability over their role and functional area
- Have complete transparency into the rest of the company (and are expected to show their work and do the same)
- Have a sense of urgency. We are building a once in a lifetime company at Drift, so we move fast every single day.
- You often collaborate with senior engineers and business leaders across organizations and disciplines.
- You have an academic background inComputerScience or a related field.
- You have at least 1+years of experience as a software engineer, systems engineer, or DBA/ops engineer.
- You have experience working with Cloud infrastructure like AWS.
- You understand the concept behind tools like Terraform, and the concept of "infrastructure as code"
- You have some experience with containers such as Docker
- You understand the appeal of Continuous Delivery and are excited by the idea of making deployments fast, simple, and low risk.
- You have contributed to open source projects.
- You contribute to developer communities
Drift is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Drift is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org
More Jobs From