CloudHealth Technologies is the global market leader in Cloud Service Management, and the most trusted software platform used to accelerate business transformation in the cloud. We are searching for dedicated and versatile engineers, who are passionate about working in a company whose culture is fanatical about innovation and fixated on delivering software products that solve our customers most challenging business needs. As a DevOps Engineer, youll have the opportunity to make a direct impact on our platform by interacting with and continuously improving the running environment in your day-to-day.
Why we are excited about YOU:
You bring knowledge to the table which will help us augment and reinvent the processes which keep development running smoothly at CloudHealth. You look to build out new systems to fit new needs and are not skittish when it comes to improving an already-deployed system. You look to learn about technologies outside of your realm of expertise from your teammates and are passionate about teaching them likewise. Furthermore, you wish to have an impact on the largest number of other engineers possible.
- Collaborate with the Executive Team, Product Management, Architects, and existing engineering teams to design, develop, and publish software, processes, and workflows supporting a highly available, fault-tolerant SaaS platform.
- Maintain and actively harden infrastructure shared among multiple development teams.
- Scale-out and manage 2000+ hosts across multiple AWS services using Chef and Terraform.
- Participate in service-level monitoring, metrics gathering, and an on-call rotation using Datadog, Sensu, and PagerDuty.
- Work across the company to identify and implement new ideas and mature existing processes.
- Actively solve problems using modern open source technologies and techniques.
- One or more years of experience running Linux-based systems in a customer-facing production environment.
- Demonstrable experience with CI/CD tools (Jenkins preferred).
- Experience with a systems management framework (Chef preferred).
- Experience with an infrastructure management framework (Terraform preferred).
- The ability to debug complicated issues with others in a group setting.
- Comfort learning new tools and technologies to serve new purposes.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
Bonus Points For:
- Experience working with Kubernetes, Mesos, ECS, or a similar container orchestration tool.
- Administration of technologies like MySQL, Redis, ElasticSearch or Resque.
- Monitoring and tuning a production system based on event-driven job scheduling.
- Sizing hardware and measuring the resulting performance.
We're already intrigued, but would love experience with:
CloudHealth Technologies is a venture-backed technology company that is accelerating business transformation to the cloud for some of the largest enterprises in the world. With over $86 million in funding, including a $46 million Kleiner Perkins-led Series D round that closed in June 2017, we have experienced +100% year-over-year revenue growth for the past five years. The result, we are one of the fastest growing technology companies in the country that serve over 550 direct customers and over 100 channel partners.
Our benefits dont stop with competitive salaries, 401K plans, comprehensive medical, dental, vision, and life/disability insurance or flexible PTO. To give everyone a stake in the business, we ensure everyone receives equity. Plus, theres the usual good stuff like Commuter & Gym reimbursements, Apple hardware, free snacks, lunches, and beer.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.