Catalants technology platform and programs enable companies to get mission critical work done faster. Forward-looking executives partner with Catalant to transition to an agile operating model and access the skills and expertise they need to rapidly innovate and stay ahead of disruption.
More than 30 percent of the Fortune 100 use Catalants best practices and platform to frictionlessly access and deploy talent, ranging from employees to over 50,000 independent consultants and 1,000 boutique firms in Catalants Expert Marketplace. Anonymized data from leading companies train Catalants AI-powered skills matching and recommendation engine, inform its best practices, and surface intelligent insights that get smarter over time.
Our investors include General Catalyst, Highland Capital, and Greylock Partners. We're on a mission to build the absolute best team, and are looking for talented, scrappy, fun, and competitive folks to redefine the way work gets done!
Catalant is looking for a motivated DevOps engineer to join our platform team. We are pragmatic. We are responsible for providing extremely reliable, efficient infrastructure that enables our customers to engage the right people, inside or outside their company, at the right time. We value excellence and teamwork.
We limit meetings, so youre focused on the stuff that matters. If you get stuck on a problem, your team is right there to help you out and get you moving again. Our office has plenty of space to explore. Feel like you need a change of perspective? Go work in our garden, or the cafe or the library.
What challenges youll help us address
- How do we continue to improve our platform performance in a highly scalable way?
- How do we continue to automate and orchestrate our deployment processes, customizations, upgrades and logging and monitoring?
- How do we ensure our environment is secure for our customers?
What youll bring
- 5+ years of experience as a DevOps, DevSecOps, and/or operations engineer
- Experience with GKE or AWS, Docker, Jenkins, Kubernetes, amongst other technologies
- A passion for building automation and orchestration tooling to continually improve tech stacks
- New ideas and how they might solve problems - the mentality that there is probably a better way to do a task
- Self motivation and a pride in the work you do
- A security mindset
What we offer
- Feedback from our Head of DevOps and Engineering leadership
- An agile team that is always looking to improve and to effectively meet the needs of the business.
- The ability to have impact every day, the ability to learn and be creative
- A career growth path