Office Tour Photos
L2 Designer, Wayfair Professional
Were on the lookout for a strong, curious designer to join our Wayfair Professional creative team. Youll help shape the look and feel of our brand, conceptualizing and executing design for everything from promotional emails to direct mail. This role requires a skilled, meticulous, and motivated designer who can partner with both creatives and cross-functional partners.
What Youll Do
- Produce work that resonates with our customers and continues to raise the bar for our brand
- Conceptualize and design a high volume of omni-channel campaigns
- Lead collaborative brainstorms, concept development, and presentations with creative peers and cross-functional partners
- Engage in thoughtful critiques, both responding positively to and offering constructive feedback
- Possess an analytical, creative, and innovative approach to solving problems
- Interpret needs, objectives, and direction from multiple sources to ensure design concepts meet business goals
- Be a vocal contributor, an organized team player, and willing to pitch in on additional projects
What Youll Need
- Minimum 3-5 years of relevant experience
- Bachelors degree or equivalent in graphic design, visual communication, or related field
- Mastery of Adobe Creative Suite, particularly Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign. Sketch is a plus.
- Strong concepting, typography, and layout design skills
- Strong interpersonal, collaborative, and creative problem-solving skills
- Confidence in abilities and ability to articulate ideas and opinions
- Ability to stay organized and produce high-quality work in a fast-paced atmosphere
- Continual interest in the latest design, art, technology, and current trends
- An enthusiastic and flexible work ethic with a sense of humor(!)
Resume & Portfolio
To be considered you must have an online portfolio. Your work should demonstrate a strong eye for design, a respect for brand standardsboth following and creating them.
Wayfair is one of the worlds largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, were reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If youre looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then youll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. Were a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair and world for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. Thats why were proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.
More Jobs From