Office Tour Photos
Lovepop is looking for an ambitious design intern to help create and evolve the future of the Lovepop products. Wed love to find people with a balance of great design sensibilities, intermediate understanding of 3D modeling, and desire to learn more about the needs of Lovepop customers. This position is full-time, paid, and for credit. This position works directly with the US and Vietnam Physical product design team and closely with our marketing and production teams.
What you'll do here:
- Support our physical product design team by laser cutting and prototyping cards
- Maintaining the design archive and prototyping spaces
- Sketch and develop card concepts
- Work with a motivated group of individuals!
What you'll bring to the table:
- Strong hands-on skills for building immaculate physical prototypes
- Willingness to learn 3D modeling (experience with Rhino is a plus)
- Ability to think across 2D and 3D spaces
- Can articulate ideas through sketches and illustrations
- Comfortable using Photoshop/Illustrator/pen & paper
- Ability to balance priorities and stay flexible while delivering projects on-time
- Meticulous and careful with deliverables
- Have a go-getter attitude and can manage work independently and collaboratively
- You are goal driven and excited to do whatever it takes to get to the best possible design
You'll be great if you:
- Have experience with bringing projects through design and an understanding of production
- Have a firm understanding of printing technologies
- Have a love for working with paper!Love being a part of a team!