This position will be based in our Lexington, MA headquarters. The candidate would be responsible for managing company deployments and deployment engineers. They would lead the planning and coordination of deployment projects, interfacing directly with customers and company technical teams. They would run programs in construction environments with physical install of capital equipment and should be comfortable with discussing and overseeing industrial installation pricing, requirements, and scheduling.
- BS degree in Engineering or similar field, or relevant experience.
- 3+ years industrial/capital goods deployment PM experience.
- Ability to develop and deliver on-budget project schedules coordinating multiple stakeholders.
- Experience managing subcontractors and/or engineers.
- Ability to appropriately prioritize critical tasks while maintaining less critical project tasks/schedules.
- Customer-facing project management background.
- Experience interfacing with customers.
- ~40% travel required.
- Industrial robotics or other industrial engineering experience.
- Project Management Certification and/or an MBA
- Familiar with sprint concepts and leading team stand-up meetings.
- Experience working in and around industrial construction sites.
More Jobs From