Office Tour Photos
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world - and now dental professionals, too.
User success is the heart of Formlabs success. As our desktop technology accelerates and expands heavily into the dental market, so too does the need to have expert teachers on hand to offer solutions for our customers in that field.
If you want to define the customer experience and dedicate your time to supporting users in the dental industry, as well as our users in other various industries, we want you as a Dental Technical Support Specialist.
- Be the first point of contact for our dental users to teach our printing technology, identify problems, and create solutions
- Communicate and provide these solutions with Formlabs users through phone, email, or chat
- Translate technical concepts into clearly-documented, actionable steps for users
- Print, print, print - and we dont mean 2D or paper jam errors
- Have knowledge of a digital dentistry workflow and related technologies such as intra-oral scanners and desktop scanners
- Enjoy troubleshooting and optimizing workflows
- Demonstrate a passion for technology through personal or professional hobbies
- Know a thing or two about digital design software and are ready to add to your toolbox
- Quickly make friends with new technology (and your human friends make you fix theirs)
Bonus Skills (Optional):
- Certification as a dental technician (CDT)
- Versed in CAD, modeling, 3D printing, and/or digital fabrication tools
- Know the intricacies of Service Cloud or a similar case management platform
- Flexible vacation
- Premium coverage for medical, dental, and vision plans
- Paid parental leave
- Commuter benefits
- Unlimited 3D prints
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.
More Jobs From