Dental Technical Support Specialist
Toreinvent an industry, you have to build the best team.Join Formlabsif you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world - and now dental professionals, too.
User success is the heart of Formlabs success. As our desktop technology accelerates and expandsheavilyinto the dental market, so too does the need to have expert teachers on hand to offer solutions for our customers in that field.
OurDental Technical Support Specialistsdefinethe customer experience and dedicate their time to providing solutions in theCAD/CAM equipment marketplace, specifically focusing on integrating 3D printing into dental laboratories and offices.
- Help our users in the clinical and dental laboratory marketssuccessfullytransition to a digital workflow that includes Formlabs products
- Be an expert teacher to our users and Services teammates - both remote and on-site
- Communicate via phone, chat, and email with Formlabs users to teach our printing technology, resolve problems, and create solutions
- Translate technical concepts intoclearly-documented,actionablesteps for users
- Print, print, print - and we dont mean 2D or paper jam errors
- Love to answer a inbox or phone queue full of can you help me? requests
- Have a minimum of1 years experiencein the dental industry, or providing tech support forCAD/CAM digital dental equipment
- Demonstrate a passion for technology through personal or professional hobbies
- Know a thing or two about digital design software and are ready to add to your toolbox
- Quickly make friends with new technology (and your human friends make you fix theirs)
- Certification as a dental technician (CDT)
- Versed inCAD, modeling, 3D printing,and/ordigital fabrication tools
- Know the intricacies of Service Cloud or a similar case management platform
- Flexible Vacation
- Premium coverage for medical, dental, and vision plans
- Paidparental leave
- Commuter benefits
- Unlimited 3D prints
Please notethis position isbased out of our Somerville, MA office.
We arean equal opportunity employer andvalue diversityatour company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.