Dental Services Manager
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
Our customer base and product portfolio within the dental vertical are rapidly growing and evolving, and we see Services as a strategic imperative to continue to lead our industry. If you are ready to lead the team enabling our dental customers survive and thrive through the use of our products, we want you to join our team in Somerville as our Dental Services Manager.
- Lead a growing services team of ~10 people across the US and Europe (customer care, pro services, knowledge base)
- Scale the organization as we continue rapid growth as a company
- Roll out new services for enterprise customers and new, larger 3D printer product lines
- Build more sophisticated professional services and a customer success function that adds value and drives revenue from our install base
- Have built, scaled and led services teams to excellence, ideally in hardware industries
- Familiarity with digital dentistry workflows in the major dental specialties, e.g. orthodontics, implantology, restorative
- Are an expert at driving amazing customer satisfaction while efficiently managing resources
- Can drive services excellence across a multi-channel go-to-market include ecommerce, direct sales and channel partnerships
- Have experience serving customers and managing teams across multiple geographies and countries. Ideally North America and Europe.
- Have the entrepreneurial drive and experience to design, price, and implement new services experiences like enterprise service, training etc.
- Can develop employees, manage managers, and build a high performance team where people love coming to work
- Run Services operations like a business through a customer success mindset
Bonus skills (Optional):
- Experience in 3D printing, CAD and adjacent industries
- Technical education (MechE, EE, Materials etc.) or job experience
- Languages: German, French
- Experience building customer success teams and operations to drive revenue and retention
- Flexible vacation
- Premium coverage for medical, dental, and vision plans
- Paid parental leave
- Commuter benefits
- Unlimited 3D prints
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.