Fairmarkit is the intelligent sourcing platform that empowers organizations to more efficiently purchase the goods and services they need. By equipping procurement and supply-chain teams with automation and data, Fairmarkit promotes competitive bidding while reducing manual work within existing processes. Fairmarkit has been recognized with awards by organizations such as Gartner and IDC, and is backed by strategic investors like GGV Capital, Insight Partners, 1984.VC, and Newfund.
Businesses around the world spend $8.3 trillion dollars on goods and services annually. Given that huge number, Fortune 500 companies use procurement departments to manage their very largest contracts, many of which are multi-year, to optimize for cost and other factors. However, such contracts generally represent about 20% of a companys annual purchases by volume. The other 80% - still a massive $1.7 trillion - doesnt get a lot of procurement attention. This is where Fairmarkit comes in.
Were looking to hire a Demand Generation/Growth Marketing Senior Manager to join our growing Marketing team. This role will play a critical role in scaling demand and growth for Fairmarkit among new and existing clients. You will be a key driver of Fairmarkits growth in the short and long term. If you love testing and iterating, solving complex problems, implementing new tactics, and scaling channels, then we should connect!
What you will do
As the Demand Generation/Growth Marketing Senior Manager, you will be a core member of the marketing team, as well as have a key role defining in generating awareness and demand for Fairmarkits solution. You have experience with digital demand generating at scale in the enterprise SaaS space.
Other Responsibilities Include:
- Execute account-based marketing campaigns to attract key stakeholders at target Fortune 5000 accounts
- Track said KPIs by assessing performance, uncovering any issues, and measuring against marketing objectives to ensure scalable programs are developed with a strong ROI
- Collaborate cross-functionally with other members within the organization (in particular creating briefs for creative to produce ads that drive results)
- Help product customer segments, targets, and marketing strategies to maximize the conversion rate and LTV/CAC ratio
- Manage all digital performance/growth marketing channels including Paid social (LinkedIn, etc.), Paid Search (Google, Bing, etc) and Display
- Develop strategies to effectively branch out to and test new communication channels
- Set goals, work cross-functionally to project manage campaigns, track results and lead reporting to the company
- Be a key stakeholder on deciding which channels to scale and how to scale them
- Build and manage testing plans to identify and scale new, effective ways to achieve growth goals to create a diversified portfolio of acquisition channels
- 5+ years of experience working for a B2B marketing team; Start-up experience a plus
- Knowledge with account-based marketing techniques in a complex sales process with multiple stakeholders; experience with Demand
- Base or 6sense a plus
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to understand and interpret numerous key performance indicators
- Proven track record of success with qualified pipeline generation and working closely with a sales team
- Ability to use analytics and a quantitative approach to provide business insight to drive scalable demand
- Familiarity with Google Analytics, Salesforce and other reporting tools
- Excellent attention to process, detail and organization
- A positive attitude and the ability to inspire others to win each day and provide A+ work
- A collaborative teammate who inspires those around them and Confident and decisive, yet humble in your approach.
- Willing to admit what you dont know and receive feedback
- A reliable member of the team who hates missing deadlines or providing a less than satisfactory work product
- Effectively communicate results and work collaboratively to solve problems
- Thrives in a culture of innovation, execution, collaboration, accountability, positivity, and fun; you are entrepreneurial by nature, eager to be part of building a business
Headquartered in Boston, and backed by a $30M Series B co-led by GGV Capital and Insight Partners, we are looking for exceptional candidates who want to help grow our company into a global enterprise and make their mark on the B2B tech industry. Come soar to new heights with us!
Fairmarkit is an equal opportunity employer, and selects individuals best matched for the job based upon job-related qualifications regardless of race, religion, color, creed, sex, sexual orientation, age, ancestry, national origin, gender identity, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, veteran or military status or any other status or characteristic protected by law.